November 2012 BFP bus, part 2

(571 Posts)
JollyJock Sun 11-Nov-12 22:10:13

Hiya!

Grab a seat.

Gin and tea available.

TakingTheStairs Sun 25-Nov-12 10:12:24

pixie sorry to hear AF got you. I wouldn't be worried about shorter cycles. You're body is probably setting back in after the imbalance the drugs brought. As for the spots... Tell me about it!! So annoying isn't it.

pinkbuttons can I have some banana bread please? It's my favourite smile
Stupid AF playing games with you. That's very annoying

Setay how funny about our matching in-laws ;)

pinkbuttons Sun 25-Nov-12 10:18:58

Was due on Friday, for the past 4 months have been keeping track of my cycle and AF has always arrived on CD28 so very frustrating to choose now to mess with my mind... However have just looked at calender and if AF does start today and I have another 30 day cycle my BFP will be due on christmas day! That would be lovely, so maybe shes just setting me up for a lovely christmas BFP, (trying to stay positive..)
Of course all welcome to banana bread passes it round to the few passengers left i like to believe its healthy :-)
Anyone else testing soon? We need some more lovely news to end the month

Pixie001 Sun 25-Nov-12 12:07:03

argh pink how frustrating! altho i'm sure others have mentioned that hcg for some takes a while to come up to bfp levels so is there a chance that that's the case for you? what kind of test sensitivity are you using?

thanks taking, hope cycle settles down again soon, it will be intersting to see how long the december bus journey lasts..i think i'll get some

fx for you remaining travellers and i really hope i don't see you on the next bus!

<grabs some banana bread thanks pink before jumpin off bus and onto the december one>

Pixie001 Sun 25-Nov-12 12:13:18

ha ha..i missed opks at the end of "i think i'll get some". altho all being well i hope that i will be getting some grin

TakingTheStairs Sun 25-Nov-12 15:47:00

thanks for the banana bread pink Of course it's healthy hmm wink

I'm poas on Wednesday. ...waaahhhh.. my nerves!!

pinkbuttons Sun 25-Nov-12 19:21:30

I have been using IC bought 5 thinking theyd last a couple of months of trying... blush i have one left. Oops.
Have decided if AF still hasnt found me by Weds I will take the final test or buy a fancy one.
The tests say theyre early detection but they were 5 for £5.desperately trying not to get my hopes up or symptom spot as been having AF cramps since Friday. Think this is making me more crazy than the 2 week wait

Mrskbpw Mon 26-Nov-12 09:15:46

Morning all. I'm still here, too - just like Pink. Was due on Saturday but nothing so far. Did a test this morning but negative. It was a cheapie Boots value one though, so perhaps it's not sensitive enough. Have a few cramps but nothing massive. Just trying to stay in a 'what will be, will be' kind of mind, which is much harder than it sounds!

TakingTheStairs Mon 26-Nov-12 09:28:35

Tested this morning, but bfn. However I tested early and I'm clinging on to the hope that it might be too early for a positive result. probably not though

padster75 Mon 26-Nov-12 10:05:45

Morning ladies,
I'm still on the bus, have been busy working sulking because everyone else is getting pg and not had much time to come and play.

Will catch up soon, hope all is well with you all

Mrskbpw Mon 26-Nov-12 11:05:33

And I'm out. Gutted.

It is so mean to throw an occasional 30-day cycle in when someone's trying to conceive. MEAN!

Off to the December bus. Would be a lovely Christmas present and is my last chance to have a baby before I hit 40, so fingers crossed...

Good luck to everyone still on board.

nicnicw Mon 26-Nov-12 14:18:23

well I'm in full early pregnancy symptoms . my bras are uncomfortable the nausea comes in regular waves all day long , the tiredness OoOoh the tiredness !! its a killer . sorry about the BFNs and FX for the next few days hoping for some BFPs and you can join me in early pg hell roll on second trimester !!!

Well did an ic and bfn, got slight period pain so I'm guessing il be on a one way hop to the dec bus any time now. sad I wasn't expecting to get pregnant this month but still disappointed and getting very fed up with this ttc malarkey.

paah Mon 26-Nov-12 16:50:54

Just woken up at the back of the bus- where did everyone go???

Been a mad month so quite glad we took a month off the madness of ttc, although we still dtd around the right time but without opks and temping. Now cd22 of a 25 day cycle so will probably test in the morning.

Not got the energy to read back 23 pages, how you all doing? Any fabulous bfps?

pinkbuttons Mon 26-Nov-12 17:35:17

Fingers crossed the witch stays away quiet
She seems to be avoiding me at the moment but still had my BFN yesterday so no overly hopeful. Have been having cramps since Friday and still the same today. Im guessing shes just playing with my mind.
Sorry she did the same to you mrs i agree it really is mean.
Good luck in the morning paah

weechops Mon 26-Nov-12 20:32:31

Sorry for the bfn's , but remember it isn't over til af rears her ugly head. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all. I've got awful pmt so i know af is on the way for friday. I guess it wasn't a big shocker this month though. So I think I will head on over to the December bus now, hoping for some christmas magic smile

Good luck paah I'm settling into the due August bus following my 8 bfps. Can't believe how cynical I am that I had to go through that many! My bfp was the result of very little dtding, huge work stress and a horrid bout of flu, so treating it as an early Christmas miracle! Hoping to hear about some Christmas bfps very soon

paah Tue 27-Nov-12 06:55:24

Awesome news waves you must be very excited now all those tests say the same thing!

Bfn for me I'm afraid, AF not due til thurs/fri so not completely out but still its pretty paah!

pinkbuttons Tue 27-Nov-12 07:57:48

Sorry about BFN paah but is early days yet so will keep my fingers crossed for you.
I am officially out and heading over to the Dec thread. The witch has arrived 5 days late... What a tease. Sendingythe best of luck to anyone still hoping over the next few days xx

TakingTheStairs Tue 27-Nov-12 09:16:17

pink sorry to hear that you're out.

paah you and I are in it together! AF due Thursday for me.

paah Tue 27-Nov-12 18:05:21

I think we're very much in sync taking as we were 2wwing together at the beginning of Nov too if I remember correctly. Christmas eve now if AF makes her expected arrival.

Cd1 so I'm out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now