(571 Posts)
JollyJock Sun 11-Nov-12 22:10:13

Hiya!

Grab a seat.

Gin and tea available.

extracrunchy Thu 22-Nov-12 19:33:48

PS your DP sounds like a sweetheart!

setayharas Thu 22-Nov-12 19:40:27

Well I know what I'll be watching tomorrow!
Oh he's just more of a women than me sometimes! But at least he's excited. Rings me every lunchtime to find out if af has arrived lol. I may sign him up to this forum when she shows her fAce as I think he'll need looking after more than me lol

extracrunchy Thu 22-Nov-12 20:19:19

Aw that's adorable!

setayharas Fri 23-Nov-12 07:39:02

Another bfn here this morning.
Fx for you pink

pinkbuttons Fri 23-Nov-12 07:54:21

Nope BFN here too Setay sad just came onto send you good luck too.
Rubbish. AF normally dead on time so hope she doesnt hang around and tease me this month, want to get on trying for a Christmas BFP...
Will stick around till AF arrives to keep an eye out for anymore BFPs and then head over to the Dec thread.
Good luck to anyone else testing soon!

TakingTheStairs Fri 23-Nov-12 09:15:50

Morning,

Don't give up hope yet pink & setay It's not over until the witch turns up!

Sorry about your AF pain quietninja, has the witch arrived ?

I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot as I know early AF symptoms are the same as early BFP signs but lots of stretchy (rather than crampy iykwim) feelings in very low abdomen, between my hip bones and tender nips! agghh, AF not due for another week I'll drive myself mad if I'm not careful

Passengers On Board
Lucky October BFPs
CuriousGeorgie
Esme80
GingerPanther27 (& an engagement too)

November BFPS
Hai1998
Calmisthemantra
Pocopearl
Chocolateteabag
Grannyapple
Llama
TinkyFeet
Nicnicw
Silver15
chocolatesolveseverything
TomDaleysTrunks
WavesandSmiles
ShineyPeacock

Mrs Wajs. Cycle 1. BFP due Nov 18th - Any update Mrs Wajs?
Laptopgirl Cycle 2. BFP due Nov 21st - Any update Laptopgirl?
Setayharas. Cycle 1. BFP due Nov 23rd
Mrskbpw. Cycle ?.BFP due Nov 24th
Pinkbuttons. Cycle 1 BFP due Nov 24th
Rockchick1984 Cycle 2. BFP due Nov 27th
Taking the Stairs. Cycle 3. BFP due Nov 28th
Pixie001 Cycle 2. BFP due Nov 29th
33Pinkladyapple. Cycle 4. BFP due Nov 30th
QuietNijaTardis. Cycle 6. BFP due Nov 30th
Weechops. Cycle 6. BFP due Nov 30th
MummyofTwo2012. Cycle 2. BFP due end Nov
Lollyshmollypop. Cycle 1. BFP due end Nov
AWomanCalledHorse. WTF cyles. BFP will arrive soon (hopefully)

Rubbish news about the BFNs, but, it isn't over until the witch appears so keeping fx. Pretty much accepted that I am actually pg now - 6 ICs used, and all with a second pink line. Going to splash out on a FRER tomorrow once I have been paid, so hopefully that will give me the confirmation I need. Symptom-wise, boobs are super sensitive, and my whole pelvis area feels proper stretched and OUCHY when I sneeze. Which is thankfully a lot less often the past couple of days. DH is now very excited, and planning out what DIY needs to be done before next summer.

Hoping that you all have some lovely weekend plans - I am off to watch DS have a coaching session with Pat Cash which is rather exciting grin

Mrskbpw Fri 23-Nov-12 09:48:16

Morning all. Sorry to hear about BFNs but like Waves says, it's not over yet.

I'm due tomorrow. No symptoms to speak of, but I'm wary of symptom spotting anyway. When I was pregnant last time, I was so convinced I was about to get my period that I went out to buy tampons in my lunch-hour.

My MIL is coming to stay tomorrow, which always makes me turn to the wine. So if I do get my period, at least I can have a drink!

Hi taking. No af yet but it's just a matter of time but will hang out til she appears.

TakingTheStairs Fri 23-Nov-12 17:16:12

Aw quietninja, you can take a leaf out of Mrskbpw's book and take the opportunity to drink ;)

setayharas Fri 23-Nov-12 18:50:20

Ohh wine sounds good!
Still hanging on in here, no sign of the dreaded witch yet.

I think wine would defiantly be needed to get me through a weekend of MIL

Have a good weekend ladies anyway!

Ha ha setay I'm staying with in laws this weekend though my mil is lovely, fil can be a bit grumpy and opinionated so have had a glass of wine to enable me ignoring his stupid remarks.

extracrunchy Fri 23-Nov-12 20:46:39

quiet they sound like my inlaws!

setayharas Fri 23-Nov-12 21:12:47

As long as the glass doesn't enable you to make even more stupid remarks back at him! My FIl is lovely it's the MIl and nan that seem to think that I am not capable of looking after their little boy quite like they did lol
And it's always said its the women's fathers that are the problems. Men are always mummy's little boy no matter how old they are!

I don't make stupid remarks back, I do the mental equivalent of sticking my fingers in my ears.

Pixie001 Sat 24-Nov-12 08:35:38

Hi everyone! Not posted for a while but pleased to see all the action goin on! Congrats to bfps

crazy work hrs and loadsa family visits meant we didn't really dtd at the right time (9, 11 are the closest around ov which are presumably too early if I ov 14??) so pretty sure af will arrive when due on wed but I won't move on to dec bus just yet!

Any poas this morning?? <offers tea>

How long are your cycles pixie? If they're shorter than average then you may have ovulated sooner than you think? 14 days is an average based on a 28 day cycle but not every woman will ovulate on day 14. I for example got a opk positive on day 19/20 ish so there you go. Am expecting a long and confusing cycle. Again. hmm stupid irregular cycles <wanders off muttering u der her breath> <comes back and grabs tea> thanks for the brew

pinkbuttons Sat 24-Nov-12 08:43:06

Morning pixie no POAS here but still no AF so not leaving just yet, although have been having cramps since yesterday so dont think will be long. Finvers crossed for u. , im sure i read somewhere on here this month that dtd within 4 days of ov may be enough...

Dexidoo Sat 24-Nov-12 09:07:21

Just thought I'd pop on before I head over to the December bus

Congrats to the new BFP's and fx for those of you left waiting smile

TakingTheStairs Sat 24-Nov-12 10:33:35

Morning all.
pixie I'll have some tea please. Earl Grey if you have it?
quiet do we have the same in-laws? lol! MIL is mainly fine. FIL thinks he knows everything and can't stand to be wrong. I'm not very good at always nodding and smiling and have on occassion said "oh I don't think that's right, it's this instead" which he does NOT like. I don't do it to be nasty, or to have one up on him, but sometimes the crap that comes out of his mouth is astonishing.
Ah well, thankfully DH feels the same so at least we're on the same team.
No poas here, just trying not to read into every twinge and ache!

setayharas Sat 24-Nov-12 11:05:13

Morning everyone! No sign of af here still and normal af cramps have pretty much disappeared. Boobs can't make up their mind of they hurt or not. Pizza hut takeaway will makeup for the non existent wine I'm sure

Taking we definitely have the same in laws from the sound of it. I've been out with friends and had a couple 4 drinks. Pretty sure I haven't got pregnant so am not too worried. Anyone poas tomorrow?

Pixie001 Sun 25-Nov-12 08:56:49

Wierdly af arrived this morning...25 day cycle. Eh? Given wasn't expecting bfp, am pleased she's not wasted my time and we can get on with Dec but shud I be concerned about wtf cycle?

Took pills in june to delay af til after wedding. Had short 25 cycles after but last couple mths been 28 so nearly back to norm. I used to be so regular at 29 days <stomps feet and wishes never took stupid pills> Get really bad spots now when didn't before. Wtf..?

How's eveyone else this morn? Anyone got kettle on?

pinkbuttons Sun 25-Nov-12 09:49:50

Morninh pixie sorry to hear about AF, ive got kettle on and banana bread in the oven if anyone fancies some...
Still hanging around waiting for the witch to find me... BFN this morning though so all hopes are gone just playing the waiting game. sad

When are you due pink?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now