TTC Super Ovulation part 3

(978 Posts)
Arianrhod Mon 08-Oct-12 08:30:07

Hey ladies -

There are a few of us who are ttc after mc's, however there will be ladies out there who are also ttc for the first time or second or third without success. If anyone is on, considering or had success on a super ovulation programme then do join us. How long did it take ? Did you try IUI with it.. ? Did you have PCOS?

Kicking this off and hoping some of you will join....

part 1 here:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1385998-TTC-Super-Ovulation

Part 2 here:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1475108-TTC-Super-Ovulation-part-2?pg=1

Arianrhod Wed 22-May-13 20:46:23
Arianrhod Wed 22-May-13 20:52:20

belly So sorry to hear of your stressful experience, you really didn't need that! Not good of ZW to get that so wrong, I hope they've updated their information now!

Yes I saw those two warnings too, but on reading more they seem to be related to care in the home (which they also do) rather than at their clinic. Not great, I agree, but having had so many glowing testimonies from ladies on FF I thought I'd give them a go and I'm glad I did as they were very professional and their care was excellent.

Try not to worry about the IVIG, I know of a lot of ladies who have had it and they all say it was fine. Best of luck smile

Arianrhod Wed 22-May-13 20:53:24

Flipped over to the new thread now smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now