Winners' corner 2013. Drop by and see if you have won anything this year...

(578 Posts)
ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 03-Jan-13 09:57:43

Happy New Year.

Bonne chance for 2013, hopefully one of our fab prizes will be coming your way.

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 07-Oct-13 16:47:44

Congratulations HomicidalPsychoJungleCat for winning a £50 Whole Earth hamper and Lizzylou for winning a £150 voucher, both for posting their thoughts on the Whole Earth feedback thread.

HomicidalPsychoJungleCat Mon 07-Oct-13 17:52:35

Thank you! ESP as I only wrote on the thread to tell them off about their use of palm oil....hadn't realised it was a prize thread! blush

CatherineHMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 09-Oct-13 10:40:54

Way back in September last year we asked for testers to help us with recipes for the upcoming Mumsnet cookbook. Well the testing is finished and the book's almost done, so we've now picked the 10 testers who win a cookbook from Bloomsbury. They can each choose one book from a selection of Paul Hollywood’s How to Bake, the Polpo cookbook and Hugh F-W's new book Fruit.
And the winning testers are:

Goldface
CrystalTits
Deemented
Viewofthehills
cairnterrier
MaggieMcVine
wentshopping
Catsmamma
DustyMoth
magpieC

Congratulations!!

popsocks Fri 11-Oct-13 10:17:52

Hi, I had an email saying I had won a family ticket to the Eden Project and a case of wine on September 23rd for filling in the Jurassica survey http://cdnmn.com/emo/te/2.gifI haven't received my prize ( realise its not been very long) but was hoping they would be here in time for half term. That would be a lovely day out for us all. Could anyone confirm the length of time to receive prizes please. Thankyou

popsocks Fri 11-Oct-13 10:18:41

Don't know what happened in the middle of that post, was meant to be a smiley face!

excited to get the htc one from the ee discussion smile i might even let the kids play on my current phone on minecraft and mumsnet in peace now :D

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 14-Oct-13 16:56:24

Congratulations to ladygoingGaga and smokinaces for winning the prize draw for the Whole Earth sponsored discussion and the Cif sponsored discussion respectively.

Thank you MNHQ & British Gas for the JL Vouchers for the British Gas Smart Meter Question. They will come in very handy what with DC3 being born next month.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 15-Oct-13 10:19:34

OPeaches wins a £100 voucher for completing the survey about career breaks. Thanks to all who completed it.

NotAFeminist Tue 15-Oct-13 16:06:58

My £250 Love2Shop vouchers arrived on Saturday!!! It was so lucky as two days after finding out I had won them, my laptop broke beyond repair! Thank you Mumsnet and Cif (And DH) for my new laptop! smile

Babycarmen Thu 17-Oct-13 10:40:56

Thanks MN! Any idea when the P&G hampers are being sent out? excited

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 21-Oct-13 14:11:44

Bryna wins a £200 John Lewis voucher and a stay in a UK Novotel for completing the Novotel survey on MN

popsocks Tue 22-Oct-13 09:19:31

My Eden Project tickets have arrived. Thankyou. Hoping to go during half term if the weather ok smile. Just awaiting the case of wine wink x

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 22-Oct-13 12:56:31

DanFmDorking wins VIP rugby tickets thanks to Aviva for completing the Railway Children survey

woodchuck Tue 22-Oct-13 21:25:24

Hi Mumsnet lovelies,

Any idea when the M&S vouchers for the Colman's thread will be sent? I have a somewhat sketchy post service and want to make sure they haven't been lost in the post.

thanks,
woodchuck

Willemdefoeismine Wed 23-Oct-13 15:56:42

Hi Ann
another one excited about the P&G hamper - any clues as to ETD?
Thanks

beadycake Thu 24-Oct-13 12:26:12

Wow! Just had this email - "On behalf of Continental Tyres, congratulations on winning a family of four season ticket (via mumsnet) to your local FA Women's Super League club of choice for the 2014 season"

Super excited grin

BoysWillGrow Thu 24-Oct-13 13:01:12

oooooh me too beadycake I'm really looking forward to it grin

aaaaagh Thu 24-Oct-13 13:30:06

Me too! Told DH (had to stop myself writing DH1 then - oops!!!) and he seemed quite excited! Not sure if it's the idea of free football or watching ladies running around in shorts! Thank you x

Theimpossiblegirl Thu 24-Oct-13 14:37:12

I just got that email too. DD will be thrilled. DH muttered something about it being a shame it wasn't West Ham but I think I'll go for our local team
smile

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 24-Oct-13 15:23:40

Willemdefoeismine - they are on their way now - sorry for the delay (boring reason!)

Steffanoid Thu 24-Oct-13 16:49:49

has anybody heard about the chocolate panel that mn requested people for a while ago?

Willemdefoeismine Thu 24-Oct-13 17:35:49

Thanks, Ann!

So chuffed, I won an Abel & Cole fruit and veg box delivered every week for 12 weeks. I was amazed that I had won a prize, so grateful. Thank you MN so, so much.

GetKnitted Thu 24-Oct-13 22:04:16

Thanks Mumsnet smile An amazing prize of season tickets to the Women's football smile Fantastic!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now