Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns about your child, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Does chicken pox ever not blister

(5 Posts)
Speedos Wed 12-Jun-13 16:13:58

Thanks for your replies. DS has quite few spots everywhere and new ones coming up, none have blistered though some look suspicious. Doctor said it's not chicken pox but I'm not entirely convinced!

YokoUhOh Tue 11-Jun-13 14:14:56

Chickenpox is doing the rounds at the moment, 7mo DS was very poorly with it. Not all of his spots blistered, especially the ones on his arms and legs. Hope he's better soon!!

Satnightdropout Tue 11-Jun-13 14:12:14

That's a relief to hear as my son is absolutely smothered in spots at the mo and don't like the thought of them ALL scabbing up! sad

Jojo3973 Mon 10-Jun-13 19:43:24

My two had chicken pox recently and most of their spots did scab but not all of them.

Speedos Mon 10-Jun-13 08:40:10

DS (2.5) has had a bumpy rash on torso and back since Friday and also red individual bumps on his legs and face. I was convinced it was chicken pox coming however none of the bumps have blistered and appear to be going on his legs, ones on his face are just red bumps.

I am waiting for a call back from the doctor but just wondering in the interim if anyone else has had this for the pox.

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now