Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Emergency Childcare

(6 Posts)
EmergencyChildcare Thu 28-Mar-13 13:40:00

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 22-Oct-12 18:23:30

I work through this company via TINIES

Emergency childcare ring them - they ring me if job is local and I accept if im free and want to go to that house

ProbablyDoingTheWrongThing Mon 22-Oct-12 16:58:55

steve is a meany

ProbablyDoingTheWrongThing Mon 22-Oct-12 16:52:32

mum i sorry for going on mums net

minderjinx Thu 18-Oct-12 17:49:28

I'm registered with them. It is a lot cheaper than getting an emergency nanny through an agency ime, but obviously it depends how likely you are to actually need emergency cover and whether they have a lot of carers registered in your area. You can just look to see how many local and suitable people they have on their books without registering if you think they may not have any/many in your area.

Ilovemangoes Thu 18-Oct-12 07:52:21

Has anyone used emergencychildcare.co.uk?We have a nanny for our children but we were wondering whether registering with this site would be worth it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now