This topic is for registered charities to post about their organisation or campaigns. PLEASE NOTE: Mumsnet does not check/endorse any of the charities posting here, and folk considering donating funds should be aware that they do so at their own risk.

Come and sponsor us! BIWI and HepsibarCrinkletoes do running ...

(360 Posts)
BIWI Wed 18-Sep-13 08:55:14

On October 13, Hepsibar and me, along with RatherBeOnThePiste and TantrumsAndBalloons (I think) will be running a 5K race, as part of the Woolly Hugs team.

We are aiming to raise money for World Child Cancer, the charity for which Woolly Hugs knits (amongst others), and the charity that was nominated by MrsDeVere, in memory and honour of her daughter, Billie.

Pistey's money is being raised through the Woolly Hugs Just Giving page, and Hepsibar and I have our own pages - although the money all goes to the same place in the end.

We would all be incredibly grateful if you could spare a bit of cash to sponsor us.

You can either sponsor us directly, via cheque/cash (just send me a PM for details), or - if it's easier - through our Just Giving pages:

BIWI's page

Hepsibar's page

Pistey/Woolly Hugs' page

Hepsibar and I still have to meet our target, so it would be fab if you would sponsor us!

With very many thanks, and much love

captainmummy Fri 11-Oct-13 13:23:51

Personally i thinkyou junxed it with all the fishy/watery jokes. You will be swimming more than running... grin

RatherBeOnThePiste Sat 12-Oct-13 08:56:16

Tis TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RatherBeOnThePiste Sat 12-Oct-13 08:56:23

or even

RatherBeOnThePiste Sat 12-Oct-13 08:56:33

<drum roll>

RatherBeOnThePiste Sat 12-Oct-13 08:56:48

TOMINNNNNNNNNNNNNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

RatherBeOnThePiste Sat 12-Oct-13 08:56:58

<bream>

BIWI Sat 12-Oct-13 13:29:47

[brine]

BIWI Sun 13-Oct-13 14:39:02

Woo hoo!

We did it!

grin

It was cold and very wet, but we did it!

BIWI Sun 13-Oct-13 19:44:20

Goodness. With Gift Aid, I have raised over £800!
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

RatherBeOnThePiste Mon 14-Oct-13 09:06:39

That really is fab-u-lous!

Totally amazing, well done you! thanks

Hope you have dried out, I got home and my DS made me a cuppa and lit the fire. I shall keep him grin

We saw a big jump in donations to the Woolly Hug page yesterday HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE and also 'likes' on our Facebook group.

One more runner to go, but Team Woolly Hugs has done themselves proud

thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now