This topic is for registered charities to post about their organisation or campaigns. PLEASE NOTE: Mumsnet does not check/endorse any of the charities posting here, and folk considering donating funds should be aware that they do so at their own risk.

Do you like quizzes?

(1 Post)
csunshine Sat 03-Aug-13 13:15:13

I'm raising money for Crohn's and Colitis UK, for reasons explained on my fundraising page, by running a series of cryptic quizzes from August to December. Each quiz sheet costs £2, or you can donate £5 for all 5 quizzes and automatically be sent each one on the first of the month. August's quiz is now available and the answer to each clue is a town or city in the British Isles. For example - 'A modern harbour (7)'*

Donate through my Just Giving (http://www.justgiving.com/Claire-Sunshine) page below by using your full name. Then email me at ctcondor@hotmail.com to get your quiz sheet.

Each quiz will start on the first of the month and the closing date will be the last day of the month. There are cash prizes to be won each month and an overall prize of £50 for the person who scores the most over the series!

*answer is Newquay!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now