ford smax and nipper 360 double

(5 Posts)
Arriettyborrower Sat 26-Oct-13 23:17:27

We definitely got luggage in around the double nipper in the boot too the year before, and the footwells were well utilised.

This year we got a roof box (which was crammed) and only us and the two little ones went camping but we still managed to fill the whole boot, roof box and trailer - we can not work out how we managed last year!

Arriettyborrower Sat 26-Oct-13 23:13:59

That should have been very neatly not nearly!

You would not believe the amount of stuff you can get in that car! It's amazing, I love it. Last year we had 3 large 16 yr olds on the middle row, 4&2 yr olds in the back row, towing a trailer tent and all the camping gear/clothes/food for two weeks for 7 people crammed into it somehow.

Don't ask me how, I just know it happened. We camped with my cousins family, they marvelled at how it all went in!

ellliebelle Sat 26-Oct-13 22:53:09

Thanks, on the occassions I may ever need to do this I shouldnt think I would need space for anything else and should have 2 empty footwells so will hopefully work well

Arriettyborrower Sat 26-Oct-13 22:36:28

Yep, had both, fits in very nearly to boot but doesn't leave much space for anything else.

ellliebelle Sat 26-Oct-13 22:35:32

We need a new car and I need a double buggy, I have my heart set on a ford smax and an out n about nipper 360 double but im wanting to know if these are compatible with all 7 seats in use in the car. TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now