Thrown caution to the wind and brought a zafira -opinions!!!

(5 Posts)
iamamummy Thu 13-Dec-12 22:00:07

We have a Volvo xc90, my eldest has just started school, the vehicle is becoming a nightmare cost wise so we have been looking at alternatives. I don't want to put any child in the very back up against the rear screen leaving them vulnerable in a bump from behind.

So we started our crusade for a car which will fit 3 child seats in one row 2x maxi cosi family fix bases and a booster in between.

Have spent days demoing cars pulling car seats in and out etc.....practically gave up then last resort came across a zafira. Done no research on this car and on the spare of the moment purchased it.

So what are your opinions?

Thanks

claireb2007 Thu 13-Dec-12 22:22:30

i have a diesel zafira, great car, cheap to run but not very roomie in the back.

babyblabber Fri 14-Dec-12 15:17:48

Oh we're thinking of getting the xc90, would you not recommend it?! DH really wants a jeep as opposed to a people carrier & it seems to be one of the few that might fit 3 seats.

Did it fit your 3 seats across the middle row? Why is it so expensive?

mercibucket Fri 14-Dec-12 15:23:03

Ours is still going strong with 200k on the clock. Reliable, never had any problems with it, touch wood and cross fingers.
I'm not v confident with the back 2 seats but we hardly ever use them, so have a massive boot instead, v handy, but the seats are there if we need them.

mercibucket Fri 14-Dec-12 15:23:05

Ours is still going strong with 200k on the clock. Reliable, never had any problems with it, touch wood and cross fingers.
I'm not v confident with the back 2 seats but we hardly ever use them, so have a massive boot instead, v handy, but the seats are there if we need them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now