Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

maxi cosi

(3 Posts)
32maria Fri 27-Sep-13 22:40:32

Many thanks! That's really helpful. ..but where does it say hand wash? Is it on the actual cover...I haven't removed it yet...the instruction manual says refer to washing instructions but not sure where those are...!

Ournell Fri 27-Sep-13 22:30:40

Hi, I just put mine through on a delicates wash and it was fine. The instructions say handwash but that just wasn't cutting it!
HTH x

32maria Fri 27-Sep-13 19:23:00

Hello. Does anyone know where the washing instructions for the cabrio fix seat are??? Am I correct in seeing there is only one small manual which is part of the warranty...which is mainly pictures? The manual says see washing instructions but I cannot see them....are they on the covers of the seat...or am I missing a separate manual? Please advise!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now