Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Can anyone pls recommend a car seat for just 3 yo , comfy to sleep in x

(3 Posts)
sleeplessinderbyshire Thu 06-Jun-13 21:38:37

what about a kiddy guardian pro? impact shield til 18kg then a HBB dead easy to move and my almost 4 year old is really comfortable in it

notfarmingatthemo Wed 05-Jun-13 07:39:54

I would wait if you can for this carseat to comm out. Re check you instructions and see how long she could stay in the seat she is in.

fakeblondie Tue 04-Jun-13 21:18:26

we are driving 1000 miles in the summer and dd is growing out of her present 9 mth p,us car seat.
I'm after something 1) she is safe in so full 5 point harness 2) something she can definitely snooze in comfortable 3) something that doesn't take up stacks of room as we will be travelling in a famil car but with herself aged 3 plus ds 9 and dd 17 in the back also.
I'd like something really comfy for her as she sleeps often in the recling one she has now .
many TIA x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now