Costco Sims

(6 Posts)
SparkyUK Tue 16-Apr-13 21:13:00

Has anyone seen the SIMs at Costco? DH ripped on of ours packing up last year so I need to get a replacement but I haven't seen them there yet, though they are selling some of the other camping stuff. Worried they won't have them this year sad

Also, while I'm on the subject, do you think more expensive SIMs are more durable? The costco ones are super comfy and only about £20 but this did seem to rip increadibly easyily.

Waswondering Tue 16-Apr-13 21:24:50
Waswondering Tue 16-Apr-13 21:26:47

So .... How would this be against their aerobed overnight? Thinking about best mattress for a dh with a grumbling back .... www.costco.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/cos_5,cos_5.4,cos_5.4.2/145157

(Hope you don't mind me asking)

SparkyUK Tue 16-Apr-13 23:22:02

Yes - that is the one! thanks. Everything on their online store seems to be about 20% more expensive but I guess its still cheaper than most other options.

I prefer the SIMs but I think it is a personal preference thing. I move around in my sleep a lot, and on an air bed I get v self conscious about distrubing DH as they are so bouncy. This means I try to lie perfectly still... and don't get any sleep. I've always slept sound as a pound on the costco sim but im sure teh red wine fresh air helps.

Quenelle Wed 17-Apr-13 12:04:07

I like the look of that SIM Sparky. Are products usually cheaper in the warehouses than online then?

Having said that, even at £27 they are much cheaper than any other 7.5cm SIM I've seen.

What else are Costco good for? I will have to decide if it's worth spending £30 on membership or not.

Quenelle Wed 01-May-13 12:36:20

OH NO! I've just gone to order these and they're out of stock sad

Are Costco items one-offs or are they likely to have more soon?

I'm so upset sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now