Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Do any of the large supermarkets do a large plain iced birthday cake?

(5 Posts)
johnnybuoy Tue 18-Feb-14 20:25:15

I want to buy a large , say A4, sized white iced cake for my sons birthday. I will put a minecraft top on it. Do any of the large supermarkets do these? Thanks

PrincessOfChina Tue 18-Feb-14 20:26:17

You can get them in M&S I think and I'm pretty certain I've seen them in Asda too.

DevonFolk Tue 18-Feb-14 20:27:29

I bought a round one from Morrisons last year. I can't remember exactly how big it was though. I'm sure if Morrisons do them others will too.

VelmaD Tue 18-Feb-14 20:28:18

Asda do - its their "photo cake". Just buy it without getting a photo put on it - I did that when I used it as a base for a football pitch cake :-)

tinkerbellvspredator Tue 18-Feb-14 20:32:59

You can get the Asda photo cake through their online shop also. It is delicious.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now