Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Cinnamon and Nutella cake yum yum

(15 Posts)
Vickiyumyum Wed 12-Feb-14 19:32:13

Made this this evening as had a craving for cinnamon! I added a couple more teaspoons of Nutella and it's gorgeous. Tastes fab. Really easy as for the most part just bung it all in and mix it.

Vickiyumyum Wed 12-Feb-14 19:32:38
notapizzaeater Wed 12-Feb-14 19:34:34

Wow looks fab, will try this smile

Quinandthem Wed 12-Feb-14 19:35:30

Looks yum.

Have saved the link.

LurkingCinners Wed 12-Feb-14 19:37:30

That looks like a fab cake to me. Thanks for linking.

JoinYourPlayfellows Wed 12-Feb-14 19:37:43

I don't even like cinnamon, but I'm so jealous of you and definitely going to make this.

It's my first ever 5:2 fast day. Can you tell? grin

Vickiyumyum Wed 12-Feb-14 19:43:53

Oh dear sorry for making you even more hungry.

It was far too easy to make and tastes good warm blush

FiaGrace Wed 12-Feb-14 20:39:59

Thank you so much for linking. I've just made it - it's currently in the oven. I was going to make a cake this eve anyway and this will make a lovely change smile

Vickiyumyum Wed 12-Feb-14 20:54:17

Hope you like it Fia. Ours is all gone, well three bits have gone into lunchboxes.

FiaGrace Wed 12-Feb-14 21:33:33

It's just come out - took about one hour fifteen mins but looks and smells lovely.

nannycook Sat 15-Feb-14 22:04:34

Will defo have to try this, sounds and looks fab, thank you for sharing your recipe Vicky.

I made this today and its bloody gorgeous. Such a great cake for very little effort. Thanks for sharing smile

notapizzaeater Sun 16-Feb-14 22:13:18

I went to try and make it but I hadn't got enough gluten free flour in and no one local stocks it - am going to try again later in the week

MsAspreyDiamonds Mon 17-Feb-14 21:31:22

My dc made this for my birthday & my goodness what a tasty cake! We added a few more spoons of nutella for good measure and it was the right side of chocolatey sweetness. Very much recommended particulaly as a rainy day cake to keep kids entertained.

notapizzaeater Tue 18-Feb-14 19:58:01

Finally made it, it tastes lovely - ty

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now