Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Costco cakes

(4 Posts)
OddFrog Sun 12-May-13 18:56:51

Will look fine. The cake won't be that size for long wink. Delicious.

sleepyhorse Sun 12-May-13 18:37:36

Thanks. So do you think it would look weird having a cake topper size 10 x 7.5 inches on top?

LeaveTheBastid Sun 12-May-13 18:32:37

16" x 12" smile

sleepyhorse Sun 12-May-13 18:17:58

Hi there just ordered a Costco cake for my son's birthday party next week. He's having a superhero themed party so just trying to buy a cake topper with superheroes on it, there seem to be quite a few available to buy on the net. But I need to know measurements for the standard rectangle shaped cake they do at Costco before I order the right size cake topper. Don't suppose anyone knows do they?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now