Hello all! Need opinions :)

(12 Posts)
Jaynie83 Tue 29-Oct-13 13:01:10

I thought you said your friend recommended you asked on this site, not that your friend made them? So unless I've read your post wrong I don't fully understand your interrogation lol!
Anyway....... I think that they are a lovely idea, and £10 postage would not put my off something like that at all, I think the majority or people realise that postage is expensive and I think £10 for something that is 6" high and made if oak is quite good smile. I wish you the best of luck Hun and keep going with your Facebook page and use networking sites to promote it further on Facebook xx

Lizzyk2 Sat 07-Sep-13 22:10:50

Is this an interrogation lol xx

Lizzyk2 Sat 07-Sep-13 22:10:33

The Betty bunting page is a friend smile xx

LovesBeingOnHoliday Sat 07-Sep-13 22:09:17

So why say its a friend?

Lizzyk2 Sat 07-Sep-13 22:03:01

Hi yes that my fb page but you can see its a while since I was on there! The ones on there are made from pine That's why there is a price difference smile xx

Lizzyk2 Sat 07-Sep-13 22:01:42

Thank you for your comments smile it's nice to have opinions and get advice smile I see what you mean! But it genuinely worried me I had done something wrong! Lol thanks again xx

LovesBeingOnHoliday Sat 07-Sep-13 21:33:06

On the fb it says that that person is selling them on another page, so are you tge same person or not

flibbetyjibbet Sat 07-Sep-13 21:26:31

That sounds an ok price for oak and 6ft, especially if they are beautiful objects - good luck

I have found mn to have quite a few snide commenters. Ignore and just take relevant info smile

Lizzyk2 Sat 07-Sep-13 20:35:40

Mrs jamin......this is not an advert or a survey? I was genuinely after advice and was told mumsnet was a 'nice' place to be? To ask opinions? Sorry if I broke any rules but I find that hurtful.
Cooper44....thank you for your feedback it's much appreciated they are made from oak and over 6ft tall hense the courier price it's actually £12 but to make it cheaper £10 thanks again for your feedback smile xx

cooper44 Sat 07-Sep-13 20:29:25

I would find £10 delivery for anything quite off-putting.

MrsJamin Sat 07-Sep-13 14:06:43

That's so so much money! Btw this is basically an advert or a survey both of which MN charge for...

Lizzyk2 Sat 07-Sep-13 13:41:11

Hello I'm new here smile a friend recommended I come here for brilliant advice and a chat smile I recently started up a business selling giant height charts! It came about after I moved house and was devastated to leave behind our wall with all our families heights marked on spanning several years it was really upsetting! So I started making them smile my advice I need is I want to sell them at £34.99 postage would be £10 courier delivery smile I would like to know if this is a fair price and basically what everyone thinks of them I have sold a couple but not many. I'm not sure if I can attach photos here or not :s I will give you the link to a friend of mines page who kindly put them on there for me smile it's www.facebook.com/BettyBuntings smile please if you have the time I would love your feedback thank you Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now