I need help-Baby Cereals, Bio-Chemist

(5 Posts)
LJPabs Sun 27-Jan-13 12:58:27

Hi,
I am interested in getting into the baby food industry and I need some advice. I know I need to have my own recepies but for baby cereals I would need machinery to have the food processed. I have done a few google searches and have not found any, most do main course foods. Also, I need a biochemist to work with and have not had much joy there either. Can anyone help ?
Thanks in advance.

Tee2072 Sun 27-Jan-13 13:06:58

I'm not sure what kind of help you are looking for. Someone who already does this? Or what?

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Sun 27-Jan-13 13:12:21

With respect to the machinery, I think many small firms subcontract out to bigger firms. Eg Dalepak makes meat products for loads of brands. I think you would need to contact some of the larger brands who make similar products to those you propose and see if they can help. I don't think you would normally own your own plant.

With respect to a biochemist, have you tried linked in or advertising?

LJPabs Sun 27-Jan-13 13:29:36

Hi there,
Tee2072, I am asking if anyone has experience in this sector or has general knowledge as I will be doing this from scratch.
ItsAllGoingToBeFine, thank you I hadn't thought of that.
Thank you.

LJPabs Sun 27-Jan-13 13:39:29

Hi there,
Tee2072, I am asking if anyone has experience in this sector or has general knowledge as I will be doing this from scratch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now