Still cluster feeding at 4 months - normal?

(3 Posts)
toomuchtooyoung Thu 22-Nov-12 08:48:21

ds shows no signs of stopping although it is getting shorter to between 6.30 & 8pm. Is this normal? I'm sure by 4 months that dd wasn't like this but can't remember. Ds is also a bottle refuser so it's all down to me. I would love to be able to read dd a story and put her to bed again but ds having none of it.

Any hope?

ipswichwitch Thu 22-Nov-12 09:27:39

DS was still cluster feeding at 5 months. He started going from 8pm-2am (sob!), but the feed did get shorted and shorted until it was a normal feed iyswim.
He was also a bottle refuser until 7 months. I was planning to return to work when he was 8 months, so a month before I started getting others to give him the odd bottle to get him used to it. He has never accepted one off me, but after a few days of tears he did happily take a bottle off everyone else, so by the time he started nursery he was fine with it. I was assured by the LLL group I went to that it was all completely normal!!

ipswichwitch Thu 22-Nov-12 09:28:54

Shorted?? I meant shorter (stupid iPhone)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now