PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

New Blog Posts week of 16th June

(6 Posts)
Dudess Mon 16-Jun-14 16:18:42

Hello all

Here are books #5 and #6 of my 12 essential books for bloggers - I also link to books #1 - #4!

Size15Stylist

Hope you all had a good weekend and have lots of posts planned to share with readers.

Nanniejo Tue 17-Jun-14 16:51:14

Hi, I will join you here with my latest blog post on my book review: Looking for some Summer reading? Must-Read Historical Novels

Shrinkgrowskids Fri 20-Jun-14 12:32:25

Here's how a child psychiatrist would assess your baby's social ability

www.shrinkgrowskids.com/2014/06/20/assess-your-childs-social-ability/

Dudess Fri 20-Jun-14 16:26:31

Friday post today, on that darling subject, housework!

Size15Stylist does Housework

Dancingwiththedrummer Fri 20-Jun-14 21:07:22

This week on my beauty blog ive been posting about things i have more than one of. Never realised how much i collect certain brands. www.girlheartsbeauty.wordpress.com

Hi

I've spent this week on a scatter-gun approach - just blogging about what pops into my head. It's a new blog so I'm just building up a bank of posts:

thepenguinsknee.wordpress.com

Thanks

Graham

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now