PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

how do i Melting Boiled Sweets and making fondant tinkerbell and her sister

(2 Posts)
Ladyjusophia Tue 25-Feb-14 18:52:07

hiya sorry to bother everyone i was wondering does anyone know how to melt boild sweets? im a bit of a novice at cake decorating but can bake. My neices have asked for me to make them cakes now one wants tinkerbell and her sister and my older neices wants a simple cake with edible diamond but the amount needed to decorate her cake would cost a bomb to buy in shop i know can melt hard boild sweets but im not sure how (would like to be able to melt them down in a jug so can pour into the diamond mould i have). as for the tinkerbell and her sister i have a 3d woman mould but not sure how to go about decorating it and putting wings and hair on them..... can anyone help ive tryied searching google and youtube but i cant seem to find what i need to show me what i want to do

Thank you for your time and reading this smile

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 26-Feb-14 13:33:29

Have you tried the baking section? You may get a few more replies smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now