PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Am I pregnant?

(2 Posts)
Leafmould Fri 10-Jan-14 23:04:57

Hello jodles. I think that what you are asking is not a blog. It is a thread, and you would get some replies if you posted it in the conception section of talk. Good luck.

Jodles12 Tue 07-Jan-14 19:37:52

Hi! This is my first blog, so im sorry if its a little wordy!
I have been taking the pill continuously for about 3 months now because my doctor thinks i may have endomitriosis and this is to try and stop the pains i have been getting during sex so because ive been a little unorganised I dont know when my next period would be..
Yesterday I got a small amount of bleeding and period like pains which has carried on into today.. I also got period pains by no period about 2 days after Christmas along with swollen and sore breasts (which are no longer swollen or sore). I have also had more wind than usual and i feel like ive been needing to pee more along with a headache.
I have done a test and its come back negative but i know that you cant always rely on this and because i dont know when my next period would be i dont know when would be the right time to take a test.
Because my boyfriend and I kinda hoped i was pregnant, i feel i may just be making myself have these extra symptoms after having the bleeding and sore breasts.
Can i have someones opinion on this? As I am a little confused!
Thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now