PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Unwanted item

(3 Posts)
babybouncer Fri 02-Aug-13 22:27:43

Your local Nct will do nearly new sales or have a charity you can donate them too.

itsonlysubterfuge Fri 02-Aug-13 16:33:42

You could try listing them on free cycle, or donate them to a local charity shop, if you would like to give them away. If you could use the extra money, you could try listing them on eBay. I hope this helps.

Lollyp09 Fri 02-Aug-13 16:04:22

Hi am trying to reduce all the stuff in my house and have gt some baby stuff like pram set wiv car seat ,baby swing and a cot with mattress all in good condition and comfy. Do you know where i can dispose them. or If u interested let me knw it free as long as u can pick up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now