PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Help - Nurseries near Nunhead

(3 Posts)
diba Mon 29-Jul-13 12:47:51

Hi there,
My baby is now 8 months and we have been looking for good nurseries in the Nunhead area.
I wonder if there is anyone out there that could advice or has experience with any nurseries near the area.
I have currently put my name down for Peckham Day Nursery but they are fully booked so once a space is available I will hopefully get a call to register. But in the meantime any advice would be much appreciated.
thank you.

littleoaktree Mon 29-Jul-13 14:30:15

Not quite in nunhead but Oakhill nursery on walbutton road is great, long waiting list though. I've also heard good things about the Montessori nursery on kitto road.

diba Wed 31-Jul-13 11:11:09

Thank you for the tip littleoaktree. much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now