Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

New Blog Posts: Sunday 9th June - Saturday 15th June

(43 Posts)
JerryLeadbetter Sun 09-Jun-13 10:01:41

Ooh I'm the first for once!

A photo-heavy post featuring our trip yesterday to Penshurst Place and some beautiful gardens there.

Hope everyone's having lovely weekends. smile

A peaceful Silent Sunday from me this week.

gardeningmum Sun 09-Jun-13 15:21:14

This is about our trip to Scotland - Coral Beaches, Camping and Munros

kidsinthegarden.co.uk/scotland-the-best-coral-beach-mountain-top-snow-and-a-munroe/

lifeafterdebt Sun 09-Jun-13 16:32:02

I was once told my HBOS case will probably turn on a sixpence and if this is to be the case, I would really like it to be on this duty of care issue. It riles me to think a lender is perfectly comfortable telling the Financial Ombudsman Service they do not have a duty of care when entering into a remortgage contract. In my opinion, knowingly writing remortgage and further advance business which does not exercise a duty of care makes them nothing short of tricksters and con men/women. The big question is what will the FOS make of this statement of theirs? lifeafterdebts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/duty-of-care.html

yassusarah Sun 09-Jun-13 19:47:31
Craftsonsea Sun 09-Jun-13 20:07:05

I've made some lace printed earrings and I am right pleased with them!

verity07 Sun 09-Jun-13 20:29:55

I've been thinking about what my son will be when he grows up! An artist perhaps?!

BustyDeLaGhetto Sun 09-Jun-13 20:42:52

I have bought some ridiculously good things in second hand shops this week, and am bleating on about it here

A guest post from a colleague on Translation in the Sun

How do you get medicine dow your toddler? My post is my admission that I failed!

AnnieWinehouse Mon 10-Jun-13 13:28:50

I made a Christening Cake for my friend's little boysmile

parentinginpublic Mon 10-Jun-13 17:45:26

How Breaking Bad turns out to offer a good analogy for parenting preschool children. Really it does.

RecipeJunkie Mon 10-Jun-13 19:40:08

You could wrap yourself in pastry to tempt your OH, or alternatively you could make him a pasty.

AnnieWinehouse your cake looks awesome as ever!

artifarti Mon 10-Jun-13 21:54:43

I went foraging and made some Blue Cheese and Nettle Drop Scones.

verity07 Tue 11-Jun-13 06:28:14

The latest stop on our cream tea and cake journey

cjfriess Tue 11-Jun-13 10:25:42

Did you read the Mrs Pepperpot stories as a child? I read the chapter books but you can now buy picture book versions smile

I've written about the perplexing nature of fairytales and one from yesterday on a French children's classic.

sallyjenkins Tue 11-Jun-13 13:15:51

Have you seen the movie Epic? What Did You Think?

CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 12-Jun-13 12:04:16

fathers day has crept up on me again this year, 4 days to make 3 gifts (Why is dh's fathers day gift my responsibility?)

artifarti Wed 12-Jun-13 12:30:33

The Gallery This Week: Inspirational Women

Gusthetheatrecat Wed 12-Jun-13 21:22:55

I have finally made some progress with the girls' playhouse. I am hugely, and probably disproportionately, pleased with myself.

amummysview Wed 12-Jun-13 22:18:50

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now