PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

(72 Posts)
RecipeJunkie Sun 27-Jan-13 07:11:46

I believe I am first this morning. slow roast merguez shoulder of lamb. Drool.

RecipeJunkie Sat 02-Feb-13 09:05:12

(actually that should be LAST month - January. Sorry)

RecipeJunkie Sat 02-Feb-13 09:04:50

and I hosted 'Forever Nigella' this month, so if you want to see what we cooked to cherish our loved ones with, read all about it here.

RecipeJunkie Sat 02-Feb-13 09:04:01

Last Saturday we had a lovely day out in Stockbridge. Find out what I spent my Christmas money on.

Bustyhellzapoppin Fri 01-Feb-13 21:11:20
CollectorofCookbooks Fri 01-Feb-13 16:37:32
cjfriess Fri 01-Feb-13 15:13:23

Which is your favourite Julia Donaldson / Axel Scheffler book? Their first book
A Squash and a Squeeze has its' 20th birthday this year and I have it recommended on Story Snug today. I'd love to know what your favourites are too smile

oops, it was meant to just say a progress report

A www.conqueringcrafts.com/2013/02/icy-colourful-marbles-progress-report.html progress report on our frozen garden sculptures

lookingfordragons Fri 01-Feb-13 12:15:41

I blog about wildlife and the outdoors. This week we did a short video-review of our new John Deere sledge - lots of fun.
mumblog.net/?p=1334

gardeningmum Fri 01-Feb-13 11:44:15

Your Opportunity to design a family friendly garden for Hampton Court Flower Show

out2playinthegarden.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/opportunity-to-design-garden-for.html

It's a waiting game. Offers Day is only one month away

YoungDebbie Thu 31-Jan-13 22:47:28

Just in time for the deadline - no, not my tax return (that was two days early - woohoo!) but my blog entry for confused.com's competition about gadgets to reduce the stress in your life:

Stressing the Importance of Gadgets

I sooooo want to win! Anyone else entered this one? I suspect they've been inviting other bloggers on the Mumsnet list...

DS2 has a new favourite book, so it's just as well the rest of us like it too...

A Place to Call Home

thelastslayer Thu 31-Jan-13 21:43:56

Hi everyone! I've been out of the blogging loop for a while but have finally written something tonight! Out of my head please!. I don't think I'll be posting on here for a while as I'm feeling an urge to get back to blogging for myself. Will do my very best to check in on everyone else's posts thought smile

carovioletfizz Thu 31-Jan-13 20:32:24

Here's my latest, a little bit of opinion on being a stay at home mum combined with a book review and a word about my new favourite TV show! Here

hz Thu 31-Jan-13 17:49:21

Anyone else think that there should be more campsites that allow campfires?

yellowfieldscamping.co.uk/2013/01/31/why-arent-there-more-campfire-campsites/

doradoo Thu 31-Jan-13 17:16:18

I have blogged today about making new year resolutions a little later, and why I'm more likely to stick to them pint-sized-rants.blogspot.fr/2013/01/why-from-now-on-i-will-make-my-new-year.html?m=1

Craftsonsea Thu 31-Jan-13 10:57:56

I've done a DIY on making candles in vintage teacups complete with the cleaning instructions!

heathibiza Wed 30-Jan-13 20:05:25

I got married last year with our six kids as my entourage. (!) It was a lovely day but not without the odd hiccup. I would love to hear about anyone else's wedding day . The good ,the bad and the ugly all welcome smile
mamasblogtime.com/?p=206

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now