PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Does this count as a blog?

(2 Posts)
YoungDebbie Sun 27-Jan-13 19:23:59

Yes, I reckon it's a blog, as long as you keep adding to it and sharing links to the new items. I especially love the list "Is it normal to.." - that really rang bells with me (and my daughter's 9 now!) Love the crafts too. I think this is the first website I've seen made with the 1&1 package which I think is the one I've seen adverts for on the telly. A bit startled by all the adverts that keep popping up there, which are a bit distracting. Have you had a look at Wordpress, which can offer you the same service only free and without the constant ads? Just a thought... Still like your site though smile

FrankieMegMeg Sat 26-Jan-13 21:48:32

www.meganmakes.co.uk

Not sure it is really. But it sort of tracks my little girl and my hobbies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now