PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Blogger comments problem - help pls!

(3 Posts)
peekyboo Mon 07-Jan-13 20:47:07

I wondered if readers could see the comments but I couldn't. I'll try looking at the pop up option then, it might just be that it won't show me the comments on the page itself - it only shows me the page in editing mode.
Thanks for letting me know! I'm glad I haven't lost the comment option after all (just my marbles lol)

Tee2072 Mon 07-Jan-13 20:24:23

I have the option to comment, right there at the bottom after I click on something to read from your front page.

The post pops up and I can read it and then comment.

Do you maybe have pop ups blocked on your computer?

peekyboo Mon 07-Jan-13 20:22:11

Quick question: I've made my blog look much nicer and am really pleased with how it looks, but the option to comment has vanished and I can't see a way to get it back. All my old comments are saved on the Blogger dashboard. I changed the blog to 'dynamic' view, which does seem less customisable. Or are they still there somewhere and being under the weather has made me stupid?
Any thoughts?

Amanda

www.aspie-girl.blogspot.co.uk/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now