PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

(106 Posts)
Luce808 Sun 02-Dec-12 07:31:24

I wrote this one last night but have been saving it. On adapting children's books for the stage

andapartridgeinapeartree Tue 11-Dec-12 12:07:20

and lo, the children worked like little elves and sung like (ahem) angels?! My last art session of the artypops after-school course. Is it normal to feel so sad? sniff...(more coming January...yay!)

artypops.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/and-this-certificate-is-awarded-to.html

Flamingmarvellous Sat 08-Dec-12 20:58:50

Hello all. Today's blog post is in celebration of the Christmas printout because it's perfect to administer with a roaring hangover...enjoy!

artypops.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/all-hail-christmas-print-out-perfect.html

ParsleyTheLioness Sat 08-Dec-12 20:43:26
JerryLeadbetter Sat 08-Dec-12 20:14:41

New blog post- tip for those with/who will have small age gaps between babies here

Would love to hear opinions from readers, or more tips from others in the same position as me smile

HappyGoJules Sat 08-Dec-12 19:58:15
TheNewson Sat 08-Dec-12 18:16:05

Compelling board games brought the whole family together.

And defined personalities.

Me, the sore loser. My brother’s competitive streak. Nan’s gullibility, as our ad hoc rules relating to money laundering, secured her a life stretch in Monopoly Jail, forfeiting any future rights to pass Go.

thenews-on.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/generation-games.html

I mean as a bad joke rather than to actually encourage girls to want to date rich men.

That's really interesting MmeL. Good that Hallmark got their say but unfortunate people don't choose to put both sides across. Shocking card though. V surprised it is so old. I assume it was done in spoof originally.

MerryLindor Sat 08-Dec-12 12:38:56

Oooh I'm late this week, I apologize!

Thinking about the Future

Would love your opinions on whether I should compete or not, post a comment and make me smile lol smile

That's good mmeL smile

MerryLindor Fri 07-Dec-12 21:37:29

oooh, well that went a wee bit viral. Had TONS of hits.

mistysrsly Fri 07-Dec-12 18:02:36

This week I blogged about That thing that I don't have enough of...

I think we all feel this way at this time of year!

addictedismoving Fri 07-Dec-12 17:43:05

MmeL I'm shocked beyond words!

lifeafterdebt Fri 07-Dec-12 17:30:27

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

mumsmakelists2 Fri 07-Dec-12 16:22:08

Da dum da dum! We've made preserved peppers for Christmas prezzies ... hope to goodness they taste OK hmm

PigeonPairNell Fri 07-Dec-12 16:18:20

I've just posted a comment on your post, ThatDudeSanta! Great post, v thought provoking.

I've just added another post on my son's head injury earlier this week, and a plea to join the campaign to save our local A&E

mumsmakelists2 Fri 07-Dec-12 16:17:52

RhinestoneCowgirl all in the interests of saving money but may be at the price of my sanity grin

Wow MmeL. Just wow!

I've been reading Roald Dahl with DS1:

Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator, or Memory Plays Tricks

MerryLindor Fri 07-Dec-12 14:14:47

Why do we need Jump! Mag?

You will not believe the card someone sent me a pic of.

JerryLeadbetter Fri 07-Dec-12 13:38:37

1st London pub review, Duke of Edinburgh, Brixton here

cjfriess Fri 07-Dec-12 12:39:33

I have The Monster Machine recommended on my blog today - it's a great book for little monsters everywhere (but don't worry, not scary!).

You can also download a free monster Christmas card to make.

storysnug.com

AliPike Fri 07-Dec-12 12:10:55

What will you have on your door this Christmas? http://www.alisonpike.com/blog/index.php/2012/12/06/christmas-wreaths/ ‎

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now