PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

What blogging groups/sites do you belong to?

(4 Posts)
JennyM55 Fri 30-Nov-12 11:06:39

I am on wordpress and 20 lines lines a day and here. There are many to choose from.
Investigate and see what suits you more.
If you want to view my site ramblingsfromamum.wordpress.com
I am a prattler :-) but I enjoy this world of blogging so much I have put aside my book for now as I get so much enjoyment of saying what's going through my mind. I hope you continue. Enjoy :-)

PiperGeorge Sat 17-Nov-12 17:22:19

I have joined mumsnet to expand my readership, but I am not sure yet that it works. Are there other UK sites to try?

CraftsonSea Sat 17-Nov-12 15:08:50

I do love all blogs, they also have a good 'opportunities' group if you're interested in working with brands at all.

doradoo Fri 16-Nov-12 11:49:58

So we're probably all part of the MBN - but what else do you belong to?

I'm on Blog-Zug.com (a German site) and expat-blog.com but was wondering whether I should join a few more sites to expand my readership.

What other sites should I be considering?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now