Shred anyone?

(167 Posts)
rusmum Tue 02-Apr-13 15:11:08

Anyone want to join me? Done day 1 today, want to tone up and lose 10 lb ish by 20 may when I go to Corfu, 1st abroad hol in over 10 years. Share success if you have done this programme previously too wink

1gglePiggle Fri 05-Apr-13 22:20:55

I've just completed day 10 of level 1 and definitely not as achy as I was at the start. I've increased the weights to 3kg for circuits 1 and 2 but drop weight for final one as flagging by then!

Disappointed to not have lost any weight but haven't really been watching what I've been eating (the 600cal of Easter egg last night probably didn't help!)confused

Am dreading starting level 2 as hate planks, feet always seem to slip away! Have got buns DVD but not started yet. Im interested to know what the six pack one is like? Is it all abs exercises, any cardio in it?

Makingmama Sat 06-Apr-13 07:44:16

I've just done day 1 of 30DS...really going to push myself to do the whole 30 days this time as really need to tone up and lose a stone! Managed 8 days about a year and I really did start to feel/notice a change in muscle tone and had comments. After this planning the 6 pack in 6 week so also would like to hear about that smile

rusmum Sat 06-Apr-13 09:56:51

Well done ladies all getting on. Day 5 done. X only using 1.5 kg weighs, you? Am sticking to 1200 cals day nd jogging 3 x week too . after losing 10-14 lb in 7 weeks ,,

rusmum Sun 07-Apr-13 11:36:28

Day 6 done,calorie count getting lower each time though, why? Trying just as hard xconfused

rusmum Mon 08-Apr-13 19:04:08

Day 7 done, no one else playing? sad

lavendersgreen Mon 08-Apr-13 19:53:12

Hi rusmum, I'll de-lurk! Have been following this thread every day as I started shredding on 1st April. Going to Ibiza on 16th May and need to tone up and lose a few pounds.

So day 8 done...only using 1kg weights and really struggle with the cycling sit ups at the end....but everything else seems to be getting easier.

Trying to eat 1000-1200 cals per day and walk every day.

Must admit, I do feel better - hoping to look better too by day 30...(roll on 30th April!!)

rusmum Mon 08-Apr-13 21:21:08

Yay hi!! Was getting dis heartened, especially as weighed in and lost..... Nothing!!!!!!! sad Worked so hard too. Oh well day 8 tomorrow

rusmum Tue 09-Apr-13 07:07:00

Is anyone having rest days?

lavendersgreen Tue 09-Apr-13 14:34:05

I haven't had any rest days yet...just finished day 9 and am starting to worry about what level 2 is going to bring.

Weighed myself and have put ON a pound!! What??!! Would I be kidding myself to claim it's muscle??

Mmmm, will keep on going and see what happens....

Makingmama Tue 09-Apr-13 15:00:54

Ha yes I've just had 2 rest days after day 1! Due to my muscles aching SO much! Will do day 2 later today and caryy on daily from there. Have just bought some 1.5kg weights to use.

Khaleese Tue 09-Apr-13 19:21:55

Ladies i've been shredding for a few weeks, i'm at level two session 8. It has made a big difference. I have lost several inches. My waist has seen the biggest loss.

It's free on u tube if you can use your laptop, lots of her dvd's are on u tube, 6 week six pack for whoever mentioned it.

I'm going to try shred level three alongside 6w6pack. I'm needing to fit into a bikini! :-)

rusmum Tue 09-Apr-13 20:01:21

Day 8 done, day 9 in morning then starting level,2 confused scared of that agh!!! Decided to,push through and not rest. Was just very achy. Can't see how it will,make a huge diff with low calorie burn but will,keep,on!!!!!!! How we all going?

lavendersgreen Wed 10-Apr-13 15:14:50

I'm also going to start level 2 tomorrow - strangely looking forward to the change but worried it will be too hard and I'll get fed up!

Will report back in the morning when I've given it a go.

rusmum Thu 11-Apr-13 07:42:33

Putting level 2 off drinking coffee lol brewbrewbrewbrewbrew

rusmum Thu 11-Apr-13 09:38:49

Done, ow ow ow !!!!!!!!!! confused

rusmum Thu 11-Apr-13 12:46:49

2 lb off this week shock

lavendersgreen Thu 11-Apr-13 18:38:31

Well, I did level 2 BUT crikey I found those plank things hard.

Must try harder blush

rusmum Thu 11-Apr-13 19:55:55

Lavender I did the easier version, but still bloody tough, onwards and upwards though xxenvy

AndiRee Thu 11-Apr-13 20:23:29

I've ordered 30DS and it's due in on Saturday eeek! Can I join this thread then, even though I will be far behind you? Think I will do a mix of SW and 5:2 diet wise too.

Makingmama Fri 12-Apr-13 08:22:37

Well done rusmum! I've been bad - haven't had chance to get on it properly yet...started day 2 but maintenance turned up half way through so I had to stop, then with 2 long work days! Will try tomorrow!

rusmum Fri 12-Apr-13 09:46:35

Day 11 done! Am going well but wait till. Next week when bak at work !!! Lol god knows ow I will squeeze it in then hmm

notnowbernard Fri 12-Apr-13 12:01:11

Hello!

I've been shredding too, I've just done day 4 L2. It's V hard, I struggle with the strength bit of circuit 3... My arms kill!!!

Think I am starting to notice a change, better upper body strength, arms more defined. Just want a toned bum and tum now!!!

Onwards and upwards!

lavendersgreen Fri 12-Apr-13 16:28:40

Ok so day 2 L2 done...have to agree with notnow, my arms definitley look more toned. I can feel in my abs that they've had a work out - they just don't look that great yet!

Glad this thread is here, it's helping to keep me motivated xx

rusmum Fri 12-Apr-13 18:28:20

Well done lavender! I'm glad too, keeps me going knowing I need to report in lol we at same stage! winewine But had a pig out day today!!!! Boo sad been sooo hungry but going for a run in a bit

lavendersgreen Fri 12-Apr-13 21:46:53

Thanks rus...just back to say I've also fallen off the dieting waggon today....never mind, tomorrow is a new day and our holidays are only 5 weeks away wine cheers!! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now