NOW, or NEVER, no EXCUSES thread part 4.

(838 Posts)
Tortoise Fri 29-Mar-13 11:02:06

Here we are, thread 4 grin .
Time for me to have a large kick up the arse and lose weight! (After Easter!)grin

Hello. Down 3lbs since monday so 142lb! Not sure I'll still be that low after the weekend.

Eating so many vegetables at the moment I'm going to turn into a courgette. But enjoying my food. Veggie fajitas tonight (was going to be chicken but I forgot to buy it.)

Slinks back in am back sorry csn i rejoin please and back on diet last few weeks been mad and stressful but am still within 7lb ofy goal weight

But ekkk 10 weeks to go

ICBINEG Tue 02-Jul-13 20:26:32

Nice one - johnny! You are about to over take me...I am STILL hovering right at the top of my 'acceptable' weight range....

I am having lots of problems with migrane at the moment...and I end up eating to stop feeling sick. I think it is stress and over emotion...

Ugg icb on the migraines can you ask go about preventive drugs help stop them especially atm

Human hope things are getting better and you and dc are all feeling better. 7lbs should be possible in 10 weeks. Even if you don't make you're still 10st lighter than you were and you don't need your seatbelt extender.

Icb sorry about the migraines. I would try drugs too. I find a normal headache pretty debilitating so I can't imagine how awful a migraine is.

Well after a slow June (weightloss 1.5lbs) I feel i'm back in the zone. Don't know how long I can keep it up as when dd1 finishes school I'll have to cope with two fighting kids. I'm busy finding holiday clubs and activities for dd1.

I am now down to 141.3 so I have lost 49.8lbs since September. So I want to lose .2lbs by next Monday to make it 50lbs.

Well done johnny you can do this and yeah I find school holidays tricky though of stays warm find helps as can be outdoors

Though I did fall into ice cream

Have images of you actually swimming in a big pool of ice cream, yum!

Did weigh in yesterday as it's a busy week so I didn't think I'd have time to do it today. Was an amazing 140lbs so down 2 in a week. I can't believe it, I have now lost over 50lbs. Just want to do another 7.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weather. X

Well done Johnny

Nope but I did topple into paddling pool was leaning to far forward to scoop water throw at kids I went splash

Down 1lb here so happy with that as not dieting as such just cutting down a bit

Well I fell into chocolate cake Tuesday and Wednesday. Don't know why as I don't even like it that much peer pressure and weak will

Dd1s school has finished so the diet might end here. Really want to be 9st 7 but I'd the kids drive me mad I will eat everything in the house.

If not i'd

ICBINEG Fri 12-Jul-13 14:00:22

gosh school hols already...

I'm back from a week in london visiting family and sick DM. Was expecting to come back a few kilos heavier but actually got some crazy assed stomach issues and have lost 2 kilos...

probably mostly dehydration but hey.

So back down to 9 st 9.5lbs ...hmm actually that might be a new low tide mark....

I hope you're ok, both dds have had a few stomach problems which have meant lots of delightful nappy changes and extra washing trying not to admit i'm slightly jealous of any stomach issues that would cause such a weight loss I ate lots of cake and crap and not surprisingly put on 1 1/2 lbs.

ICBINEG Mon 15-Jul-13 14:00:01

I am getting over it now...but that's a whole week!?!?

my weight went back up to 9st 10 when I got rehydrated smile

yup my DD had problems too...nothing like a massive squelchy stinky nappy when you were already feeling sick....

hope yours are over it now too!

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I had a week of hell. Dd2 managed to do a poo explosion that ran down her legs and reached as far up as her shoulders. And dd1 took a day off school because she had a few accidents. I spent the week cleaning them up up to 7 times a day and hand washing and throwing clothes away. Both girls were absolutely fine, running around and eating lots so it was a weird bug. should I mention dh had a few dodgy days too? Better not he would be mortified if he knew I told someone

Both have been better this week.

Having a hard week. Lost the motivation and so eating lots of rubbish. Running around a lot after dds so hoping that the exercise is burning lots of calories.

Very pleased? 1/2 lb down, only about 1lb higher than my lowest. 140.9 and desperate to be in 130s or 9sts. I love my new clothes but I'm a size 10/12 and I think I'd feel happier if I was a 10. Or even 8/10.

Hope everyone else is well.

? Not intended. Of course I'm by pleased.

Very not by.

Bloody iPad.

Johnnycake and icb ugg on poo explosions

I fallen of wagon quite badly with stress last few weeks and am cross with myself so intend try get back into hardcore mode but gulp looks like ds3 school holidays be 4 months long sigh

School holidays are not conductive to dieting

ICBINEG Thu 25-Jul-13 11:03:44

hope you guys are well!

I saw a picture of myself playing badminton and have decided I still need to loose some weight.

I think my family are getting used to normal sized me enough that shedding some vanity pounds won't cause outrage...

Hi icb

Just be careful as think our perceptions may still be of I think myself bigger than I actually am

5lb of for me

I switched back to g/f and it really does make a huge differance to me

Need loose 5lb to get back to where I was may try loose little big extra as sod watching diet ah wdw

Hello. Just got back from all inclusive holiday and I put on less than a lb! I ate sensibly and had the odd treat and glass of wine so I don't feel that I deprived myself.

Icb, it's hard to know when to stop isn't it? I have esteem issues that I didn't have a year ago, in fact I felt really fat on holiday, and when I weighed myself was amazed that I was still 141 lbs. I'm so lucky that I haven't really had anyone tell me to stop dieting so I don't have the pressure you have.

Human, 5lbs is fantastic because I assume you're still a healthy weight. I would be happy to lose 1/2 to 1lb a week but my weight loss always seems slow.

ICBINEG Mon 05-Aug-13 09:55:42

I am having ridiculous blood pressure issue at the moment...keep nearly fainting and my (self measured at home) pb is often 95 / 60

Outch icb are yiu drinking enough water sounds liie trip yo Dr for you

JOhnny that's impressive I think be putting on tad more hope you had a good time

2Lb of this week and yup I went up to 150lb still healthy now back to 143

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now