Paleo Puds....is there such a thing?

(5 Posts)
PaleoPuds Mon 04-Feb-13 15:07:21

oops - sorry, I am on facebook as paleopuds!

PaleoPuds Mon 04-Feb-13 15:06:51

Hiya, I converted to paleo last year and as a lifelong cake fan I was desperate to find some paleo puddings! I set up a blog and facebook page as I was so keen (feel free to check them out). I love eating paleo, but as time has gone on I've realised that although you can 'paleo-ify' a range of sweet treats, you do have to accept them as the desserts they are in their own right - not as a 'similar to' dessert if that makes sense! There is a lot of cross over with the grain and gluten free and raw and vegan communities too if that helps! smile xx

Needabitofsunshine Mon 14-Jan-13 10:40:25

Try www.fastpaleo.com for loads of dessert recipes

MrsHoolie Mon 14-Jan-13 10:35:03

Hi Eggs,I don't know much about paleo but I think there are some good websites that will have loads of info.

Do you drink enough water?that's often the main reason for feeling sluggish.

EggsOvaryZee Mon 14-Jan-13 10:32:52

Just looking into this WOE. Need to lose about a stone. Low carbing left me with too little energy, so am trying this instead where I can eat more carby veg (it seems).
BUT, although I've cut out 'white sugar' from paleo info it seems I can still have maple syrup/honey (on occassion) - anyone know of any puds, something to satisfy sweet toth?
And would I still lose weight?! After all, I'm not having grains, diary, bread etc..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now