Best home workout DVD?

(7 Posts)
heilancoo Tue 15-Jan-13 12:50:11

Love the shred! I didn't buy it though, I watched each level on YouTube, initially to try before I bought the DVD and then just didn't bother with buying the DVD. Have a look, good luck!

minibmw2010 Tue 15-Jan-13 12:46:32

Just did my first day of The Shred, did a mixture of the hard and harder exercises, tough but doable so we'll see how I get on smile

minibmw2010 Mon 07-Jan-13 14:42:08

Thanks for this, will see if I can pick up a copy of the Shred, am not too unhealthy/unwilling so will try it smile

AlwaysReadyForABlether Sun 06-Jan-13 13:33:52

I've been doing the Shred for the last couple of days and I've found it ok - not as scary as I was expecting. Because you do each exerise for a short time, even if you're dying, you know it's not going to last long.

InNeedOfBrandy Sun 06-Jan-13 13:27:42

The shred is evil and you won't want to do it. Try Davina there's 3 work outs an they're quite enjoyable, I you can't stand Davina you can turn her voice off and just have the music to. The first one does have weights but I use tins o beans and it works fine.

1996timeforchange Sun 06-Jan-13 13:24:56
minibmw2010 Sat 05-Jan-13 20:18:54

I have a couple of stone to lose, DS (19 months) goes to Nuraery 2 days a week so I have at least 2 days I can exercise at home and can try while he's asleep on other days (noisy wooden floors though).

What would people suggest? I've cancelled gym Membership as I just wasn't using it enough and I have a family wedding in May.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now