Anyone done Insanity DVDs?

(31 Posts)
ChristmasNamechangeBridezilla Wed 02-Jan-13 15:22:03

I'm on day 3 and feel dreadful! Achey and sore and can't stop sweating/peeing. Hopefully this is a good sign!

I'm also using My Fitness Pal to keep me on track with my eating.

Has anyone completed, did you find it easy to stay motivated for the 60 days and did you have good results? I thought I was pretty fit and managed the Shred etc quite easily but this is hard!

Barbie1 Fri 01-Feb-13 17:02:56

Ps ab work is my fav!

Barbie1 Wed 06-Feb-13 12:38:18

Ahhhhh now I'm aching!

How are you doing fleecy? Any weight loss?

Fleecy Sat 09-Feb-13 13:04:36

6lb off and 1.5 inches off my waist in the first two weeks. Now at the end of week three so not going to look for another week and we'll see then... I LOVE the ab work in the c-sit position. It's fab and I can really feel my muscles engaged the whole time.

Nice to see you're still going and that we're not hte only ones!

mrsXsweet Sat 09-Feb-13 16:35:56

My husband bought the DVDs and I have been umming and aaahing about giving it a go. Is there a lot of jumping? We have really creaky floors and I don't want to annoy the neighbours!

Barbie1 Sat 09-Feb-13 18:03:01

Do it!

There is a lot of jumping but of you get your form right you will land softly and not make any noise!

I'm on day 9, not getting through it as fast as twice a week we have our pt instead. I do like it though, keep looking at before and after pictures on line...keeps me going wink

Fleecy Sun 10-Feb-13 23:15:31

Go for it!

As Barbie says there is a lot of jumping but you push up from your feet and land softly again so it shouldn't be too bad. Plus it's less than one hour a day so unless you're planning to do it at 3am surely it'll be fine?

We're starting week four tomorrow. Pure Cardio followed by Cardio Abs. Looking forward to the abs again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now