(476 Posts)
TaggieCampbellBlack Tue 01-Jan-13 06:54:40

16st 7

shock

Guitargirl Mon 11-Feb-13 17:17:15

Hi everyone and welcome newcomers!

It's weigh-in for me tomorrow. Am hoping for a good loss although fell off the wagon a bit this weekend. Drinks out with parents from school on Friday which turned into absolute carnage! Then we were away for the weekend at a family party which was also quite boozy and also went out for a curry on Saturday night. I didn't have rice or any naan though which I absolutely love!

My Extreme Shed and Shred DVD has arrived so am going to attempt that tomorrow, am quite looking forward to it in a sad kind of way - just hope my knees hold up!

FiveGoMadInDorset Tue 12-Feb-13 06:51:01

Morning all.

Weigh in this morning and I have lost a whopping 2 oz, which is alright as it is still not a gain. So weight today 18.0.2 st.

Holiday on Friday so will be damage limitation next time I weigh in, would like to get below 18st by Friday which is when we leave,but I seem to have got out of the lose 2lbs gain 2lbs habit which I spent all of last year doing.

TaggieCampbellBlack Tue 12-Feb-13 08:25:23

I have managed to gain a massive 4 lb.

Great. Just flipping wonderful.

Guitargirl Tue 12-Feb-13 11:58:46

FiveGoMad - well done on your loss, any loss is better than a gain!

Taggie - I know how that feels but you know that most of that is going to be water. If you do well for a few days it will come right off again.

Weigh-in for me this morning and have lost 4 pounds which am pleased with. One more pound and then I move from the obese to just very overweight category according to BMI blush.

I won't be doing an official weigh-in next week as we are going to be staying at my parents over half-term and I always way differently on their scales. Staying there is always a bit of a challenge as they always have really nice food. And wine.

So, this morning I did for the first time level 1 of Extreme Shed and Shred. 30-day shred must have done something for me as I actually really enjoyed it, especially the kick-boxing part. Great way for getting rid of stress!

13 stones on the button.
So lost about half a pound.
Def into the 12's next week (how many weeks have I been saying that?)

Been doing lots of walking and can feel my fitness levels increasing.

FiveGoMadInDorset Tue 12-Feb-13 21:44:08

Today has been crap though, but I know why, bring on the menopause.

Your twins are making an appearance early Taggie grin. It is a blip and you have had a tough couple of weeks, put it behind you and move forward.

Good luck for your next weigh in Terra.

Well done Guitar Girl.

FiveGoMadInDorset Fri 15-Feb-13 07:52:37

Right all, I am off on holiday today so am weighing in my pre holiday weight at 17.12.6st,

See you all when I get back.

PuggyMum Fri 15-Feb-13 09:36:56

I too go on holiday tomorrow and have stayed the same this week at 14st3.5.

When I get back, I'll ask everyone for a quick round up so you've got two weeks to get back in the swing!!

I'm in this for the long haul so don't let a bad week stop you!!

We've had some great successes and I'll try to log on to have a cheeky catch up while I'm away!

OneSliceOfSwissCheese Fri 15-Feb-13 10:18:31

Hullo all,

I've been hiding and eating. Well done those who are still losing. You are an inspiration.

Puggy and Five, have a lovely holiday. By the time you return I will be a shining example of motivation and sensible weight loss!

Me and DH have decided to try for DC number 2, which is very exciting. So if that isn't a motivation to get healthy I don't know what is.

TaggieCampbellBlack Fri 15-Feb-13 17:22:57

Puggy and Five - have lovely lovely holidays.

My phantom twins are at least 20lbs each.

BoffinMum Sat 16-Feb-13 08:31:26

I am saying hello but I daren't weigh in. I had a bad eating week.hmm

BoffinMum Sat 16-Feb-13 08:33:35

Shybairns, that's not unfeminist. Men are hard wired to like slim but sensibly curvy women as that's perceived as biologically healthy, so go for it, I say.

Guitargirl Sat 16-Feb-13 08:37:22

Have had a really bad few days food-wise which I know is related to work-stress. Am off now for a week for half-term, going to stay at my parents for the week. Have to do better from today or else am going to see it all put back on again. I know because it has happened before! I need to get my head back into it.

MegBusset Sat 16-Feb-13 08:53:05

Hi, can I join? I have singularly failed to lose the weight I put on over Christmas - I have been exercising plenty but eating & drinking too much! After big meals with too much wine on Thurs and yesterday, I have weighed in at 9.4 this morning. Would like to be 8.12 or 9st max. Will be logging on MFP, weigh in weekly and post here on Saturdays smile

Weigh in this morning, have lost 8lbs in two weeks, really pleased didn't expect to loose anything as been on heavy duty steroids, but start reducing again Wednesday.
Finding the app mfp really helpful as easy to record as you eat.

BoffinMum Sat 16-Feb-13 17:08:32

Have weighed self. Not put any weight on! That has to be a good thing given the bad food entering my mouth. Currently eating a Very Healthy Diet in order to get back on track.

Guitargirl Tue 19-Feb-13 10:39:07

Hello everyone - it's quiet on here!

Today would normally be a weigh-in day for me but we are away for half term so am going to wait until next week. Haven't been able to do Shred while have been here but am attempting to go for a run most days instead.

Hope everyone is doing well - onwards and downwards!!

momb Tue 19-Feb-13 12:06:03

195lb for me today. That's 2lb off. My ulcer is much better so I'm going to start eating veg again this week which should help the weightloss. I've really struggled to lose while eating a low acidity low fibre diet!
Onward and upward to all of us :-D

momb Tue 19-Feb-13 12:11:04

Just read back and realised that i completely mussed Puggy's news. Congratulations smile

momb Tue 19-Feb-13 12:11:26

missed (sigh)

CJMommy Tue 19-Feb-13 21:10:17

Hello All!

Been MIA since 23rd ish January....can I rejoin please??
Weighed in this morning at 10st 8lbs; think my start weight was 11st 1lb? I think i've just been yo-yoing for the last few weeks - was 10st 6lbs last week hmm. Think that's down to not eating enough, missing lunches etc. Then i end up gorging at night when the kids in bed!

MFP has been a bit of a stranger too so going to do that again tomorrow.
Just bought Davina's new DVD. A friend recommended it. It will either get used or join the rest of the exercise DVD's in the cupboard [think positive thoughts!]

Hello all.
Hope everyone who is on holidays enjoys theMselves.

12st 13lbs today, yeehaa, for me saying 12 something seems so so much lighter than 13 something.

I am going to be very very good this week and stay in the 12's. all the dog walking is helping, I can see the start of a bit of definition in my stomach again and my size 14 jeans zip up (slight muffin top but I am overlooking that for now)

Will be starting the dreaded shred next week as well, that should get things moving downwards. I have zero fitness though, I'll be breathing out of my backside I'm sure.

TaggieCampbellBlack Wed 20-Feb-13 17:47:19

Hello everyone.

I've been away for 24 whole hours and have eaten my weight in chips. Also out on friday evening.

I'm all up 2 down 2 but hovering around the 15.8 mark.

Humph.

OneSliceOfSwissCheese Fri 22-Feb-13 18:57:30

Evening all.

I've managed to scrabble back on the wagon this week. Jumped on the scales the other day and am a little over 12 stone so I have put a few pounds on. Am hoping I will soon be back under the 12 stone mark. Maybe next week?? We're away at the inlaws this weekend, so I'm hoping I can stay fairly on track.

To be honest I've been a bit worried about my 1 year old's development so have been feeling really anxious and it's put me off my food this week.

MegBusset Sat 23-Feb-13 08:51:23

Morning all. 9.1.5 this morning so 2.5lb down from last week smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now