Happy New Year! Happy New Paul McKenna Thread Number 11. Healthy Weight Loss Without Restricting Your Enjoyment Of Food! Come Join The Paulettes For Support And Chat.

(980 Posts)
GoodKingWenSOLOslas Tue 01-Jan-13 03:58:46

Welcome to thread 11 of the Paul McKenna's I Can Make You Thin weight loss system.

The Golden Rules that will aid you on your journey with our like minded support system are:

1. Eat what you WANT
2. Eat when you are HUNGRY
3. Eat CONSCIOUSLY
4. STOP eating when you are satisfied and full

This weight loss system is about re-educating your body; learning to listen to it and in doing so losing weight and inches. After all, eating a meal is not a competition.
Many people have issues around food. Many of us have been brought up by the 'clear your plate' parents of yesteryear which leave us feeling guilty if we leave even the smallest morsel of food, but we are working through this guilt or any other hang up we might have, and we are learning to leave a bit on the plate; return to it another time if we really want to or even feed it to the dog or the bin!
So!! forget diets; they may work for a while, but they aren't permanent solutions. This is a new way of living for your brand new life!!

The Paul McKenna system really works and is easy to maintain.

I've C&P'd our previous threads links as they are helpful.

Here are the book choices on AMAZON which is all you need to get started! they aren't compulsory, but they do help! it's something to refer to and listening to the cd's can really focus you.

This is the tapping technique EXPLAINED - this can be useful to combat cravings.

You don't have to buy the book and CD, but we have found that they do help and somehow they keep you on track, so it would probably be a good investment and will cost you far less than a couple of trips to WW or SW meetings, so do consider having them in your life.

Please feel free to join us, whether it's 10lbs or 10 stones you want to lose.
We are friendly, supportive and successful, but we're not hungry OH NO we're not!!! so come on in and start living your new life today and make 2013 your year to drop a dress size or several.

QueenOfHalloween Sat 18-May-13 23:54:57

Rules Very true. Let's see what next week brings.

hi Vivacia Welcome to the board. The people here are really great.

veryberrybug Sun 19-May-13 01:29:10

rules thanks very much missy! yep you're right i've got it all back in perspective now (never ceases to amaze me how lack of kip makes my thinking skewed!) the inch loss & improved attitude to food cannot fail to be a winner long term...smile ...just remind me of that when i have a wee moment please?!

queen i feel for your demoralised state... but fear not, i'll admit i had a sneak weigh last week which i uttered to no-one, & i was up 2lbs then, but since then down 3.5lbs... the up was all hormonal, but i still shat mysel. so paul was right, our weight seems to fluctuate over the weeks & even out long term... i now remember when i was thin & post babies i used to weigh myself only every couple of months & even then it was "oh! it's gone down/up" never judgemental... i'd like to get back to that...
maybe the sunburn's just cos i'm a wee scottish frog!!...naw it wis roastin!!

hada i'm so sorry i hadn't realised your food processor fire was so serious, i'm sorry i didn't mean to have a laugh at your expense at all i'd no idea <caramelise myself in shame>blush once i nearly flambéed our flat & DDs with piles of clean laundry by an anglepoise lamp which switched itself on, i've never forgotten the fear i had (after i caught it quietly smoking) how much worse it could have been, i sympathise fully with the following anxiety. sorry for inapropriate joke. sad

vivacia glad you found this thread too, how are you doing? ICMYT or HGB? nice to hear how others gettin on...

Vivacia Sun 19-May-13 05:58:58

Thank you for the warm welcome. I do ICMYT. I love how in control Paul's diet makes me feel, and how positive about my body. I have recently come back on after creeping up to a size 12 and shouldn't weigh in for another week yet. I'm dying to peek but the warning stories above have helped my resolve.

Solo Sun 19-May-13 10:45:31

HALF she's beautiful!!! smile

Not tried the VGB yet, no time, but I will do soon I hope I have no control atm, but also feel as though I have no support as I just can't get on here regularly anymore. Feel like my life is out of my control too sad

Anyway, haven't seen any for or against, so I'm going to start a new thread for you all (and me when I can!).

Solo Sun 19-May-13 11:07:14

NEW THREAD!!!NEW THREAD!!!NEW THREAD!!!NEW THREAD!!!NEW THREAD!!! NEW THREAD!!!NEW THREAD!!! NEW THREAD!!!NEW THREAD!!! NEW THREAD!!!NEW THREAD!!! NEW THREAD!!!

HERE!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now