The Big Fat List and Days Of Diom (TM) Part X - The one with multiple pregnancies shook up with hen do's, Wedding and a sprinkle of stress!

(518 Posts)
ChocolatesSnowAngel Wed 05-Dec-12 07:19:32

Moving in over here girls, the old pad was a tad crowded!!!

ChocolateBridesmaid Tue 12-Mar-13 07:03:08

Ok I would say that was EE.

You have to want to do it to make it work and not just say it but really mean it, cause if you are doing what I've been doing then you are kidding yourself.

I need to stop lieing to myself and work at it. Yesterday went better until the jaffa cakes seduced me, so starting again today.

Let you know how I got on.

Kid your food for yesterday looked good, stick with it, you know you can do it smile

ChocolateBridesmaid Fri 15-Mar-13 06:45:47

Well, I lost 1lb <dances by self in deserted thread> smile

kid Fri 15-Mar-13 06:59:51

Well done chocolate, good to hear someone is still following sw!
I'm going to do some menu planning at the weekend and will wi to see what th damage is.

Huffpot Sat 16-Mar-13 10:57:36

Hi all
Wow the thread has gone quiet.
I'm going to be climbing back on the wagon shortly.
For those that don't know we sadly lost our baby and I delivered it sleeping on the 6th March.
Am just waiting to see if there are any offers to join again and will go back to my old group and face the damage.

Well done on the loss Choc!

ChocolateBridesmaid Sun 17-Mar-13 20:39:26

Huff, I am so so sorry for your loss x God bless your little Angel, my thoughts are with you and your family xxx

Huffpot Mon 18-Mar-13 13:27:45

Thanks Choc smile

I weighed myself yesterday and have piled on the weight. I'm getting a grocery delivery from Asda tomorrow and have some fruit in so am going to attempt to climb back on the wagon!

ChocolateBridesmaid Tue 19-Mar-13 16:33:27

Ahem blush Home Bargains is selling creme eggs 8 for £1

I bought 32!!!!!!

Huffpot Wed 20-Mar-13 13:53:17

Theres no home bargains near me smug grin

32!?! I hope you're better at resisting temptation than I am choc

ChocolateBridesmaid Wed 20-Mar-13 22:08:01

Well there are 30 in the bag now, I also bought two large bags of mini eggs, there is one bag left and I bought eight caramel bunnys. There are four left.

Looking for a large staple gun for my mouth!!!!!

Huffpot Thu 21-Mar-13 12:01:42

Its awful isn't it? I'm a bit addicted to shortbread biscuits at the moment so trying not to buy them as I have no will power.

DP is a carpenter so sure he has a staple gun somewhere....wink

ChocolateBridesmaid Thu 21-Mar-13 16:44:57

I need it RIGHT NOW!!!!

Went back to Home & Bargain and bought more treats sad I am going to hide them with the Easter eggs when i get in that way i wont have full on access to them (i hide them in the drawer under my DD bed...if she finds them i am done for so have to keep it a secret...sssshhhhhh) until then i am tucking into a Caramel Bunnies 2 pack.

One hopeful thing is that the inside of my mouth is really sore from the excess chocolate and it hurts to eat chocolate (yet i am sitting here doing just that hence need for staple gun!) SO i am thinking once i have hidden the chocolate i wont want it anymore hmm

Huffpot Thu 21-Mar-13 17:23:46

Hmm that wouldn't work with me....
I know a girl from my SW group who puts anything bad in her car boot because then she was normally too lazy to go outside and get it grin

Wow - its so very quiet here!

ChocolateBridesmaid Thu 21-Mar-13 19:22:53

I know I just saw some tumbleweed!

Huffpot Fri 22-Mar-13 16:17:38

I thought I was just imagining the tumbleweed! grin

kid Sun 24-Mar-13 08:18:08

Lets bring this post back to the top and also back on my theads I'm on list

I haven't bought any easter eggs yet. Someone did buy my DC a giant dairy milk each which I haven't even been tempted to open for them. Once its opened, it will be much harder to resist. Luckily, I've told them they can't open it until Good Friday so I know I'm safe until then.

Huffpot Sun 24-Mar-13 10:17:24

I agree kid

I'm thinking I'm going to ask DP for something other than chocolate for my Easter present.

My two terrors have already been given their first eggs too...their excess of chocolate will be my biggest downfall sad

ChocolateBridesmaid Sun 24-Mar-13 10:23:36

Kid, next year I will take a leaf out of your book, as the amount of chocolate I have consumed is disgusting!

I have now bagged all the chocolates, one for the kids, one for the adults and one for the cake so I don't touch them. They are all with the eggs under my DD bed.

I haven't touched then because they are not mine to take, that's the way I'm looking at it now and its working.

I am lucky that I only gained two lbs this week it could have been a lot worse sad

I have a fitting in 10 days and need to loose some of the 8 lbs gained since the last fitting, so going baCk to basics. I am ignoring last nights chippy as today is the day I start again.

ChocolateBridesmaid Sun 24-Mar-13 10:24:28

Morning Huff smile

Huffpot Sun 24-Mar-13 15:23:03

Hiya choc smile

I'm still not back on the wagon but I have it in sight

kid Sun 24-Mar-13 20:55:19

I've got a 10 days until I collect the keys for my house! I have no intention of following sw in the first few days of moving, it will be a case of eat what we can when we can.
I'm not stressed, yet!

Hi all, can I slink back in un-noticed?

Huff - I want to give you a hug (((for you)))

I have been kind of following plan, about 80% on plan, but I keep bloody gaining weight!!

THEN dh tells me sheepishly that when the fry light ran out he filled the bottle with olive oil - ok it won't explain it all, but some at least!!

As some of you know I quit being a consultant earlier this month, but still attend a class.

I hope I have a loss this week - am currently 7lb over target (again) and need to have that 7lb off by the 2nd week in April for a dress to fit me..

Be back tomorrow!!!!!!!!

XXX

Huffpot Mon 25-Mar-13 18:39:11

huge hugs back for FHF

Its nice to see the thread coming back to life.

Bless your husband FHF grin

Yes, he does try smile

Today was another good day (I think)

Breakfast was melon (I never have for anything substantial & if I have a Hifi it's so sweet sets me off for rest of day)

Lunch was a roast dinner left over from yesterday - chicken, boiled potato, broccoli, carrots, gravy & stuffing (syns)

Dinner was speed/mushy pea curry with heaps of veg served with egg fried rice and a handful of sw chips (shopping done, fry light purchased)

And am in bed now with cup of tea and 2 Hifi bars smile

Yesterday went ok'ish too.

How'd everyone else get on?

Ps: have you read the thread in chat "do you weigh yourself every day?"

How many of you do & will admit it? wink

I weigh twice a week - on a Monday morning (to assess weekend damage) and on the morning of weigh in! (even though my scales are different to group)

Huffpot Tue 26-Mar-13 08:48:10

I don't but will jump on several times through the week just to see how I'm doing....but the batteries on my scales have died (which with the rate I'm still eating crap is a blessing in disguise!)
I've gotten into bad habits more with breakfast and snacking than anything else. I'm reassuring myself that when I get back to group and plan it'll fall off me.

You're doing very well FHF smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now