Week 7 - Little Black Dress Low Carb Bootcamp - Only 4 weeks left!

(288 Posts)
BIWI Mon 12-Nov-12 07:52:49

Confess all here

I see some have already been to check in this morning - fab!

So how are you all doing? I'm sensing that there's been a bit of wibbling and wobbling going on (present company included) so maybe it's time to have a couple of super strict weeks?

Given that the party season will soon be underway, a couple of Bootcamp weeks should consolidate our losses and hopefully get a few more of those pesky pounds out of the way.

WineGless Mon 19-Nov-12 00:00:55

Right pep talk chaps before BIWI comes in with her big stick wink
Tomorrow is a new start...we can do it, right?

Remember, nothing tastes as good as being slim feels.

Roll on Monday

caramelwaffle Mon 19-Nov-12 00:05:17

Happy birthday vnmum

<pulls up MrsHP >

Yes, Wine We can smile

Cheers Wine!

Itwillendinsmiles Mon 19-Nov-12 06:52:36

From biggest loser last week to the likely biggest gainer this week!

A long and whinging rant below - feel free to ignore especially as I so rarely post but I do read and take encouragement and advice from you all!

An as expected very large gain for me this morning. I weigh daily and I've been watching the line on my graph rise since last Tuesday.

No excuses as I know exactly why. (I'm in uni every week-day or studying at home almost non-stop to meet coursework deadlines, no exercise, no gym and eating crap....)

I did give myself 'permission' to have a week off and knew the probable consequences but hadn't reckoned on just how disappointed in myself I'd feel.

So. it's a new week and a new outlook. I still have looming deadlines and I know that's what I need to be focusing on - and I will be - but with 5 exams in January (thanks for nothing whoever came up with the bright idea of semesterisation!) if I carry on like this I'll be rather large by February!

Back to bootcamp for me this week!

Ilovemyteddy Mon 19-Nov-12 07:10:01

My BMI is 25. I am NORMAL!! I haven't been normal for years grin

I know that the BMI scale is a bit flawed but I've been waiting for that 25 to appear. From obese to normal in 10 months. Woohoo!!

hurricanewyn Mon 19-Nov-12 07:40:18

Ilove - that's fab. Well done you thanks

Lavendersbluedillydilly1969 Mon 19-Nov-12 07:45:07

Well done Ilovemyteddy.

Lavendersbluedillydilly1969 Mon 19-Nov-12 07:58:37

A couple of pounds down which is fantastic but this last half stone is soo slow. Wish I could get out of the habit of weighing daily too, seeing the numbers go up and down (mostly up lately) does get me down. At least though I'm back where I was at the end of October. Aim as always is to see a number starting with 9, maybe this will be the week. Must remember it took eighteen months to gain the weight so it's not going to disappear in a one.
Good luck to all other weighers this morning.

EwanHoozami Mon 19-Nov-12 08:14:02

good news ilove well done you

1lb up here. tis TOM so not disastrous.

am off on a poncey night out tonight where I'd given myself vague permission to go a bit off-piste. Looking at the menu however, the LC options look much nicer than any of that carby old stodge. fillet steak and a cheese board? Why not!

captainmummy Mon 19-Nov-12 08:14:22

Well done ILove!

I forgot to weigh this morning - slept through the alarm a bit so rushing. Breakfst is coffee with cream - then Tescos.

BIWI Mon 19-Nov-12 08:15:01

THIS WEEK'S CHAT THREAD is here

dollyxdaydreamer Mon 19-Nov-12 08:21:02

Hope you are feeling less under the weather caramel

Glad to be back on the wagon with you all.

Looking forward to regaining clearer skin, a smaller waistline, more energy and being in a better mood

We can do this!

morning! just back from a lovely long walk with my friend, her dogs and mine. But now my back is killing me, thankfully Consultant appt this afternoon, so should know more about whats going on then.

Off to make breakfast now, I am so hungry today.

Not weighed in, but I will tomorrow morning instead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now