Tried hypnosis for weight loss before but thinking of trying again!!!! ng of gav

(3 Posts)
Movingforward123 Sun 19-Aug-12 09:30:27

I once tried hyponsis, had two sessions, after the second I notices that I was able to control my binge eating of chocolate but only lasted about a week!

I'm thinking about trying it again, there is a cheap deal on KGB and I want to try!

I think I'm in a better place in my mind now and that might help?

Last time the guy told me to make a fitness plan and try to stick to it, but I was working 5 days per week and had a lot going on so never did! But from September Im planning on going to the gym 3times per week!

Has anyone tried and been successful second time round?

Movingforward123 Sun 19-Aug-12 19:59:14

Bump smile

hypnorich Tue 20-Nov-12 08:34:05

Sorry for coming to the conversation late, I hope my advise still helps you or anyone else looking at hypnotherapy for weight loss...

I am a full time hypnotherapist and about 70% of the people I work with have weight related issues. I would say that 2 sessions is a little less than I would do. For most people unhealthy weight habits take a little longer to completely address and resolve.
I never recommend going to a gym to lose weight. If you WANT to go to a gym to be active that's fine but going to lose weight is a waste of time for the majority of people. There have been several studies showing that. Trying to burn off fat through exercise is very inefficient. You would be better off not putting the food into your body in the first place.
My best bit of advise would be to see a hypnotherapist who is well qualified, experienced, insured and registered with a reputable governing body and who has an attractive and informative website.
I have a free guide called "10 things you MUST know before getting hypnotherapy" that could help you decide who to work with. Drop me a message if you would like me to send it you.
Choosing your hypnotherapist based on who is offering a cheap deal on KGB is NOT the way to pick a great hypnotherapist. It is usually the people who have very little work that advertise on platforms like that. The good hypnotherapists rarely advertise in that way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now