HotMamas - Are we Hot? Yes we are!

(1000 Posts)

17th thread lucky for successful and sustained weight loss????? Let's hope so!!!

luckoftheirish Fri 08-Feb-13 10:52:57

Ooh intrigued share share share grin and pls enjoy your night out smile

it's house stuff loti, we are finally pulling out all stops to move [excited] this will be good for hotmamas as will then be too poor to eat grin

luckoftheirish Fri 08-Feb-13 13:17:05

Fab news gringringrin

SizzleSazz Fri 08-Feb-13 14:46:44

We are already on half term Fjorn! My size 10 new superskinnies arrived today so will have to use that as an inventive! Not started too well as munching a packet of mini cheddars blush

Yay for losses ladies and for house news.

Bloody hell sazz I have just had to ring DH to check we hadn't had a diary malfunction but thankfully not and ours have one more week at school <phew>

Do your size 10s fit you now?

SizzleSazz Fri 08-Feb-13 15:38:01

My old size 10's do. There may have been some stretching going in though. Not tried the new ones....

Lol Sazz I know that stretching feeling well...

V chuffed here as tried on 3 things and they all looked lovely now my tummy has gone back down a bit smile

luckoftheirish Sat 09-Feb-13 12:36:04

40 minutes on stepper and was popped shock thinking of doing a 26 mile walk in aid of charity eeksmile

luckoftheirish Sun 10-Feb-13 10:31:53

Just done level one of the shred, haven't done it in months and it was so hard hmm also did 10 mins of Pilates DVD and that was really tough too! Need a brew to recover!

luckoftheirish Mon 11-Feb-13 14:50:33

Where are my hot mamas?? hmm Fjorny how was fri night and sazz did u have a good weekend away?

+1 here so gained what I lost fri, onwards and downwards smile

Hey loti, well done on your only +1. Sorry am awol but have got some hideous cold/throat infection and feeling like death sad hoping to pick up a bit tomorrow...

luckoftheirish Mon 11-Feb-13 16:14:06

hmmhmmhmm For poorly fjorny feel better soon xxx

SizzleSazz Mon 11-Feb-13 20:04:47

I'm currently working my way steadily back over 11 stone blush

Own fault <sigh>

Well done on your +1 Loti and exercise. You are so good smile

luckoftheirish Mon 11-Feb-13 20:12:29

Vow renewal in less than 5 months, wedding gear to get back into grin

luckoftheirish Tue 12-Feb-13 11:28:08

Not working today or Tom so did the shred l1 again. It is not getting any easier confused

luckoftheirish Wed 13-Feb-13 08:07:42

Been called into work <sigh> will try and attempt shred in between finishing work and picking up the ddsshock

Hope you are starting to feel better fjorny and you are getting through half term sazzsmile

RedLentil Wed 13-Feb-13 08:25:40

Down 1lb on when I last checked in. Still no chance to exercise at all due to vile weather and 16 hr days working. If whiskey becomes a major food group, the last few days will be fine.

A lovely client is making me lunch today and then I'm off to visit my cheese maker. Rude not to try the product I imagine grin

On the plus side, I don't even want an evening snack now, so that's one bad habit sidelined.

luckoftheirish Wed 13-Feb-13 14:17:48

Just done shred smile not looking forward to walking to pick dds up in blizzard brrrr

Been back on the wagon ish today so will see what damage the feeling-poorly-bread-craving has done in the morning and try hard to undo it in 24 hours!

SizzleSazz Thu 14-Feb-13 07:05:13

Mini break over and parents leaving today. However have a lunch out tomorrow and out Sat night hmm

11.1 this morning (up 3.5 I think) <ouch>

luckoftheirish Thu 14-Feb-13 07:45:06

My hot mamas are back!!!gringringrin Hope you are feeling better fjorny?

Sazz you can whip us two into shape next week when it's our half termgrin

Work again for me today but a friend might come over later to do some Pilates smile if not will attempt the dreaded shredshock

Still evens on last week so hoping for a little movement on the scales Tom <fingers crossed> oh and have given up chocolate for lent!

Well done for keeping the flag flying for us loti smile

sazz I am up the same as you!

Feeling better though and back at work so easier to carb swerve. Hoping to do a biiiiig wee today grin

luckoftheirish Thu 14-Feb-13 14:05:20

No Pilates so shred done smile

+1.5 <sigh> I know it's temporary (well I bloody hope it is...) but tbh I wish being so poorly had helped me waste away a bit hmm

Hope you guys have more luck than me!

luckoftheirish Fri 15-Feb-13 14:17:20

Only 0.5 down for me as af decided to appear <sigh>

Have down shred and that's four days in a row!! It will all go to pot nxt weekgrin

This thread is not accepting new messages.