Sole Source Diet - CD/Exante/LL/ANY - 2012 thread 2

(604 Posts)
DucketyDuckDuck Tue 15-May-12 09:04:01

This is a thread for all those embarking on, continuing and returning to Sole Source type Diets.

For some of us, its the only way to go. As the saying goes "it works if you work it".

Slimsam Tue 27-Nov-12 21:41:31

Hi gnocci yep theirs always someone who takes great pleasure on trying to get u off track but so proud of u for taking it all in your stride wish I could be as good as u xx

gnocci Tue 27-Nov-12 11:11:50

I'm still here!!

Went to a christening at the weekend and had a lot of comments on my weightloss - hooray! Still got one more stone to go but have already started to get the "you dont need to lose any more" comments blah blah so annoying. Constant offering of food etc. ggrrrr.

Slimsam Mon 26-Nov-12 18:14:38

Hi guys where is everyone !! Come back plz !! Need u guys to keep me sane and on track struggling at the mo as the colder it gets and the longer I work the more I just want to get the kids a takeway!! But know if I do that I'll end I eating it too ;-(((

bumbumbee Thu 22-Nov-12 16:47:25

Haha slim u are good at putting the typos in the right place smile I'm sure it will show up next week, TOTM always makes me put weight on or STS, keep on track you will be soo much happier at WI if you know it didn't deter you.

Slimsam Thu 22-Nov-12 15:57:47

Right did it again :-(( I meant you will get into your dress bumbee!!

Slimsam Thu 22-Nov-12 15:56:28

Hi guys welcome bumbee! I'm sure I will get into your wedding dress with no promblems ! I'm really q
Unite upset at only losing a pound this week ok I had a slip up but surly should have lost more :-(((

bumbumbee Thu 22-Nov-12 15:10:27

Its not until this time next year but I wanted to lose it asap so that I could start maintaining and toning up, I will order some ketosticks online I've heard of lots of pharmacists refusing to sell them ill keep off the milk for now, thanks hope everyone is having a good day.

gnocci Thu 22-Nov-12 14:41:04

Dont worry about out of date stuff - they are all vacuum packed in sealed packs, it will be fine!

Re skimmed milk - you need to test yourself and see if it will take you out of ketosis. You'll know as you will start to feel really hungry!! Some people can have a tiny bit in their coffee others are more sensitive to it.

When is your wedding - congratulations by the way! how exciting! I reckon i will hit my target around xmas time.

bumbumbee Thu 22-Nov-12 13:45:23

Hi gnocci that's an amazing loss well done! We should hit target about the same time, I think I will fit in my dress if I lose a stone, in an ideal world I would like to lose more but I don't want to get too small for the dress smile do you know if we can have a little skimmed milk in coffee? I love coffee and can deal with sweeteners but struggling with the no milk bit, waiting for my delivery which should be here any minute, I used a shake this morning that was left over from last timeand a bit out of date blush

gnocci Thu 22-Nov-12 12:54:15

hi bumbum ! I did exante after my first baby and am currently doing it again after my second!

Have lost 36lbs so far in just under 10 weeks. I have about 14lbs left to go.

bumbumbee Thu 22-Nov-12 11:48:04

Hi everyone can I join you? I'm starting exante today after having 2nd baby, I know it works for me because I did it after 1st baby and lost a stone but had to stop when I fell pregnant and I decided to get back on because I'm getting married and bought my dress too small smile only want to lose another stone but any more would be a bonus, I just struggle without support and you are a lovely supportive bunch, well done on your losses so far! Onwards and downwards smile

Slimsam Wed 21-Nov-12 22:19:24

Hi guys great to see so many people comming back !! Evie just had my first totm in 6 months (I have pcos) so I'm the opposite to you although I did read on the previous thread that someone didn't have periods for the whole time they were on the deit so won't worry about it , have managed to get over last nights disaster and have been back on track today wi. Tomz will let u all know how I get on wish me luck !!

eviecakes Wed 21-Nov-12 19:04:19

Evening all, have been a little distant due to family illnesses, but back now and its so good to read everyone doing so well. Ive just headed into week 10 on ss, Tuesdays weigh in saw another 3.5 loss so 38lbs in 9 weeks hoping to hit the 3 stone next week smile I would like to lose another stone after that but discussed with cwc to go up to 810 cals beginning of Dec. The loses per week may slow from then.
Question for you all has anyone experienced their totm stopping??? did a pregnancy test last Tuesday as was 10 days late and now another 8 days later there is still no sign of it. (test was negative by the way lol) im not complaining as quite enjoying not having raging hormones that make me crave chocolate etc.
keep up the good work girlies and keep on posting x

lucyloo0907 Wed 21-Nov-12 10:09:22

Hi Everyone,

Was on here back in May but lost my gramps so all went off track!

Still lost nearly 2stone on CD SS smile

Am now 11stone 11lbs and want to be 10stone so have bit to go.

Am on my 3rd day and it is a bit easier although I am having celery with my soup not sure if that is ok? I am managing to drink about 6pints a day as well which is good.

Have my weigh in on Sunday so will report back!

Well done to everyone you are all doing so well.

Very quiet on this thread now where is everyone?!

xxxx

Slimsam Tue 20-Nov-12 22:13:01

Hey guys ok I've done it again !! Had people over made my famous chicken pasta dish and Ate some of it !! Please help !!!! Someone able to wire my jaws ? ;-((((((

ChestyNutsRoastingAnOpenFire Tue 20-Nov-12 20:54:19

Drink plenty of water, paracetamol for the ketosis headache and non food treats to reward self

Lost 13lb in my first week on LL

Good luck

dunkniki Tue 20-Nov-12 18:25:41

Hi there all I am starting exante diet tomorrow does anyone have any tips and what sort of weight did you loose in the first week?

ChestyNutsRoastingAnOpenFire Mon 19-Nov-12 23:07:46

<<breaks out whip and cuffs>> grin

Hilarious typo!

Hungry but in bed now to sleep it off.

gnocci Mon 19-Nov-12 21:45:21

Thanks slimsam !! (hilarious typo btw!!)

I really like Exante, it's cheap and cheerful!

Slimsam Mon 19-Nov-12 21:37:16

Sorry major mistake!!! That was Sapose to be lonely not kinky !! &#128545;&#128545;

Slimsam Mon 19-Nov-12 21:35:47

Hi guys chesty thanks for comming back we were getting kinky without u (lol) hope u are doing well hi gnocci what great results !! I'm doing cd haven't done ex before but maybe I should chage over as u are doing a lot better than me keep up the good work !! Hey kaz I know today was day 1 hope it went well !!! Xxxx

gnocci Mon 19-Nov-12 19:41:05

Hi there! Cant remember if I posted further up the thread but thought I'd add to the thread anyway.

Been on SS Exante since 15/9 so 9 weeks now I think? And have lost 33lbs so far. Got another 17lbs to go (50lb total to lose). I am finding it surprisingly easy grin I think having a toddler and a new baby to worry about means I kind of dont think about me at all.

Also, maybe because it is baby weight and not due to my standard eating habits?

After I have lost what I want to lose then I am going to work on toning up and getting fit.

Anyone else doing Exante total solution?

ChestyNutsRoastingAnOpenFire Mon 19-Nov-12 19:06:34

<<waves to everyone>>

Slimsam Sun 18-Nov-12 23:28:31

Hi kaz welcome aboard !! Looks like its just u and me at the moment !! Never mind we will just have to keep each other going !! Good luck for tomz I'm sure you will do great the first few days are always the worst but once your in kenosis it's a lot easier

Kaz70sBaby Thu 15-Nov-12 23:29:27

Hi Slimsam, glad someone is still alive!! I joined the other day but no response!! 2lb is great, hang on in there! I'm on the plan fron Monday - wish me luck!! smile xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now