As we go through this painful journey together

(984 Posts)
lavandes Sun 10-Feb-13 21:24:05

As we go through this painful journey together we share, cry, scream and shout but we never judge, we know that there is always someone to listen. We always remember our precious children who will never be forgotten and will live on forever in our hearts.

miasmummy, will you be growing blue bells? i think they look amazing in woodland areas

i find magpies a but scarey too, but not as bad as crows

chipmonkey Mon 20-May-13 16:57:33

white, don't feel bad. It isn't up to you to solve everyone else's problems, you have enough of your own at the moment! People really do ask invasive questions, don't they and they can catch you off guard.

thanks chip, i will try to not feel guilty, i just find the small talk agonising most of the time, i don't really like getting to know new people
blush
i never used to be like this, i used to be so open and friendly.

i just knew if i went down her house for two hours or more, it would be really hard for me, as we would obviously be trying to make conversation

Morning girls xx

morning, i thought some of you might like to see this its about Soulumination a company that has has been providing beautiful portraits for families ravaged by cancer and other terminal illnesses for the last several years.

it is a daily mail link, and just to let you know its photos of loved ones before they pass away, with music and words

just had me in floods

link

this is the link if youwant to see

Morning girls xx

chipmonkey Wed 22-May-13 10:38:51

What a lovely idea, white. I was in floods of tears looking at some of the photos. xx

Morning girls xx

Morning shabba! You are such an early bird. Natural, or can't you sleep?

Struggle to sleep often Mias - I get on my own nerves with it!!

Morning girls xx Beautiful sunny morning here xx

chip, im glad you liked it, i'm glad people attitudes towards breavement are slowly changing.
and that more and normal peopel get to have lovely photos like these.

Morning girls xx

lavandes Sun 26-May-13 20:49:56

Hi Ladies xx

My candle is lit (as it is every weekend) for all our children xxx

thanks lavandes xx

Morning girls xx

Thanks Lavandes - thats lovely xx

Just spent a lovely weekend with family here. Mia is so very present with us always. It makes me so sad for those who feel they can't mention their children's names around others. That must be so hard.

For my boys Nathan Jarett & Stanley Christopher 31/5/12
My heart aches for you
daddy's heart breaks for you
Love and Miss you always
xxx

Sending you all love, Kate. Remembering your beautiful boys, Nathan and Stanley, with you. And saying their names out loud. Xx

Morning girls xx

Thank you so much MiaAlexandrasMummy [hugs]

its so tough at the moment - I thought it would be so much easier at this point but it is the absolutely opposite.
I have been crying most of this week, which is very odd for me.

I dont think it is a dr thing, I just finally think that what has happened has caught up with me - if that makes sense.

it makes me sad to think that I will be feeling like this for a long time to come, but glad that I have you guys to share it with x

kate a year is hard. The time apart feels so short, and yet it isn't. I'm not surprised you are finding it hard. As I say often here, tears are simply liquid love. xx

how are you doing Mias? x hope you dont mind me asking?

hi kate, im not much further up this path than you, but i found it v v v hard in the run up to my ds birthday, which is also the same day he died, so its his birthday and anniversary all in one day.

thinking of you hoping your ok, i hope you will find the build up to the day is worse than the day itself

do you have any plans for the day?

me and dh took somethings to ds grave, a heart thing dd made, some really nice flowers, we let off some ballons and went out for lunch to ,ark the day
and although it was an awful day, i personally found the build up the worse.
and on the day it was nice to spend the whole day remebering dsand it felt like we were doing things for him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now