Where can I buy one of those serrated, blunt knives suitable for a toddler to use?

(9 Posts)
LizTerrine Thu 13-Jun-13 07:51:46

One of those safety knives I've seen kids using to cut up food for eg cooking, or their own fruit for snack time. I have no idea what to search for on google - keep bringing up all sorts of odd stuff!

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 13-Jun-13 07:54:05

Pampered chef do one, here.

GibberTheMonkey Thu 13-Jun-13 08:55:36

Sorry just commenting because I would like to know but need to leave

LizTerrine Thu 13-Jun-13 09:00:18

Ah, that is exactly what I was looking for, thanks Julie. Now just need to find one available to buy in the UK! They are actually the ones we've used before.

Now to track down a suitable peeler - DS loves to peel and eat carrots!

FredFredGeorge Thu 13-Jun-13 19:03:50
JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 13-Jun-13 20:25:56

They are great aren't they, mine love theirs. Only sorry I can't help with the peeler.

notcitrus Thu 13-Jun-13 20:31:21

A Goodgrips peeler or similar one with a fat handle is fine. Lay carrots down, always stroke away from you. Ds and dn used to get well into their peeling age 2, occupied for ages!

DiscoDonkey Thu 13-Jun-13 20:37:25

I have two of the pampered chef ones if you pm will post one to you, it's just sitting unused in the draw.

SkiBumMum Thu 13-Jun-13 21:04:22

Kinderkutchen or something like that! They have them on Amazon. Google dog knife. The duck snippers are good too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now