My teenage bully

(4 Posts)
Graziella Wed 06-Feb-13 08:59:12

Hi. I need some advice. My daughter who is 14 has been bullying me to the extent that I am now frightened of her. I think she is out of control, drinking etc. My husband does'nt believe me because she is very clever and is an angel when he is around. I really don't know what to do. I have tried searching on the internet for advice but the only answer I seem to get is ' talk to her teachers ' - how on earth is that going to help ! If there is anyone who has been through this or can suggest a way through. Please reply on this forum as I don't want her to find any replies. Thank you.

scpm Wed 06-Feb-13 09:50:04

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Young minds offers free support, rather than a paid-for 'consultancy' service.

There is a Teenagers section on here, which might be a better place for you to find support for this (and a marvellous thread by Maryz in particular).

I hope you find the help you need x

Graziella Thu 07-Feb-13 11:49:44

Thank you so much for the replies. I've already tried Young Minds plus several other free support sites, but they all seem to think it must be a problem at school despite me telling them it's not. I decided to take a look at the site recommended by scpm ( Teenager Problems Solved ) which I read before admin removed it and have decided to try this because after just one consultation I already am starting to feel hopeful. It's the personal one to one that is going to get me through this and resolve things. Also knowing there is always going to be someone there when I need help/advice. Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now