Chef or Artisan?

(4 Posts)
wetnoodle Mon 05-Nov-12 17:11:56

Thanks! I prefer the look of the kenwood to the artisan actually. Artisan looks really trendy but not in a good way. Think I'm going to go with Chef Premier. Major and Major Titanium a lot more £££ and I'm not experienced enough to understand what more I'm getting besides wattage, which I've heard is actually irrelevant a it refers to input power not output.

dawntigga Mon 05-Nov-12 15:37:40

Kenwood. Every professional kitchen I've ever been in has had a top of the line Kenwood in it and they are pretty.

OhDidIJustDropMySpannerInTheWorksTiggaxx

wetnoodle Mon 05-Nov-12 14:27:22

Anyone? smile

wetnoodle Mon 05-Nov-12 11:58:05

I know it's been done to death but having looked at previous threads I still don't know which to chose!

I'm looking at Chef Premier, Chef Titanium and Artisan. I'm a novice baker but over the past few weeks I'm getting into it. I don't plan on making lots of bread, mostly cookies, cakes and pastries. I want something that will last.

I like the look of all three and would keep it on the counter. Amazon reviews for Artisan make me think it might be style over substance but everyone I know in RL that has one loves it.

Any advice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now