Looking for a name for a third triplet.

(82 Posts)
TripleBYPass Mon 13-Apr-09 19:03:36

If all girls we have decided upon Dolly and Hattie and would quite like the third name to be a "thing" something visual to match the other names but we're stuck as we're not too keen on Floral names (apart from Rosa)

I am posting for the first time on my friends log in and feel slightly cheeky that my first contribution is a question rather than a reply.

I will be checking this post later tonight and hope there will be some response. Thanks for reading.

Lighthousekeeping Mon 06-May-13 21:05:02

Olive

MERLYPUSS Tue 07-May-13 10:32:22

Just a thought. We had the coloured thing for our twin boys that beared no resemblance to their names. In fact Thomas was green and his brother blue much tothe annoyance of a friend who said he should've nabbed the blue dummy, slippers etc being blue like Thomas the Tank engine.
Choose the names you love and assign a colour each perhaps then no one child gets the naff symbol. Our boys know if ther are 2 drinkd made theiy go for their colour cup. It IS easier when it comes to school lunch boxes etc.
Delores could also be Lorrie which I have heard. Persononally I love delores much more than any shortened versions.

musickeepsmesane Tue 07-May-13 10:33:54

Marina

Cloverer Tue 07-May-13 10:41:50

These triplets will be 4 by now grin Hopefully they have all been named!

musickeepsmesane Tue 07-May-13 10:44:59

grin grin blush wonder what they are called??

PinkApple86 Tue 07-May-13 19:03:58

I like ruby whoever said that. Fits so well with the other 2 names. What about Ivy?

olivertheoctopus Sun 12-May-13 22:24:43

Harriet, Dolores and Stella sound fab together.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now