twin boy name suggestions?

(83 Posts)
Lulu90 Wed 03-Jul-13 15:32:11

We are having such a hard time agreeing on names. Both of us being Irish, originally I did want typical Irish names. Now, after going through loads of them, I hate them all. Surname being 'McKenna' I'm finding is so difficult to find first names that flow haha.

I personally like Leyton and Tait. My partner likes Tommy and Patrick (no way is that happening)

Anyone want to throw some suggestions at me? We both have big families, which is a pain. Made up of mainly boys.

Thanks in advance.

orderinformation Wed 03-Jul-13 22:58:45

Malachi and (wildcard here) Aloysius!

Maryz Wed 03-Jul-13 23:01:27

Or ignatius.

My mum knows twins, Iggy and Loysie

OttilieKnackered Wed 03-Jul-13 23:03:08

Sorry, I just had to comment: Alex and Alec? Dear fucking lord. I imagine every single conversation goes
'oh, you two are twins'
'yes'
'what are your names?'
'Alex and Alec'
'YOU'RE BOTH CALLED ALEX??' 'No, I'm AlecSSS, he's AlecKK.'

Over and over and over again. My god.

cece Wed 03-Jul-13 23:08:39

I like your partners idea of Tom and Patrick.

Ohhelpohnoitsa Wed 03-Jul-13 23:29:44

Eric & Eli

Ohhelpohnoitsa Wed 03-Jul-13 23:31:56

I love Niall too. Wiilam & Edward - loads of nn, will, bill, billy, ned, ed, eddie, etc

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Thu 04-Jul-13 10:11:19

Bill and Ted, Ohhelpohnoitsa?

Excellent! <air guitar>

MerryMarigold Thu 04-Jul-13 10:31:06

Ottilie, I know. It took me years to figure out who was who as they were totally identical. The weird thing is they are both really sorted, confident people! (now grown up) and certainly don't live in each other's pockets but have a good friendship. It made me realise that names are important but not THAT important.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now