I dreamt a GREAT name for the royal baby

(15 Posts)
MoelFammau Mon 10-Dec-12 23:56:14

Trevor
Sharon
Foxx

If they do that, I might just warm to them.

forgetmenots Mon 10-Dec-12 19:02:11

Haha madsleighlady that is such a worry, I'm due in June! smile I'm sure my names are far away enough from regal... But it's a worry that they may go off the traditional path!

MadSleighLady Mon 10-Dec-12 17:35:24

Wow, how annoying would it be to be a republican and innocently name your new baby next year with what later proves to be the Royal Name? You'd be forever fending off "Ooh did you name him/her after..."

GinSoakedMu1berryLush Sun 09-Dec-12 21:14:21

I think one of camilla's gc is an Eliza and one of princess margaret's gc called marguerite . how do i retain this information?
I can't remember breaking times/ distances

pinkandyellowbutterfly Sun 09-Dec-12 17:55:08

LOL GoldPlatedninedoors! :-)

freerangeeggs Sun 09-Dec-12 17:22:19

Bob

And then one day we'll have King Bob

Still reckon theyll go for Margaret.

Or Shania.

sparklechops Sun 09-Dec-12 16:59:35

I would love for Mary to get all trendy again and knock Amelia off the top baby name spot. Whatever they choose will go zooming up the charts. Also love Marielle - beautiful just as it is.

NotChristmasCarol Sun 09-Dec-12 16:50:11

Kate's mum is Carole...

RobinsBaubleSparkles Sun 09-Dec-12 16:23:46

I think that they should name their baby something hilarious weird and wonderful that no one will expect.

They should do a Jason Lee and have something like Pilot Inspektor for a boy or even something like Dave or Kevin.

Do royals have lists of names that are acceptable?

MyLittleMiracles Sun 09-Dec-12 16:18:07

I think they shouldnt have to go with choosing names of family and instead choose their own name for the baby rather than sort of being limited.

Geranium3 Sun 09-Dec-12 16:14:45

i think they should choose isabel or isabella as an alternative to
elizabeth as same meaning
what is kate's mum's name?

forgetmenots Sun 09-Dec-12 14:39:00

not a royalist here so maybe not as up-to-speed as others, but I'm surprised that Eliza hasn't been mentioned as a possibility, either as a name in its own right, or as a variant of Elizabeth which may be on the BC. I wouldn't be surprised if the name is new for the Royals but with links to tradition. Marielle or similar could be a good shout.

NotChristmasCarol Sun 09-Dec-12 14:34:17

Well I don't know what the Duke and Duchess think, but you've just reminded me how much I like the name Marielle. Must add it to the shortlist now!

GinSoakedMu1berryLush Sun 09-Dec-12 10:18:26

Mary Elizabeth Caroline Diana - Marielle at home, for short, to those in the know. I dreamt confused that that would be the baby's name!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now