We ask that emails regarding swaps not contain any unsolicited advertising. If you have received an email which contains advertising, please let us know at contactus@mumsnet.com.

Ink / paint for doing baby hand and foot prints

(4 Posts)
Leafmould Sat 04-May-13 00:18:39

Lipstick was PERFECT,and if you want fuchsia pink, I'm sure somebody's makeup bag will oblige

FlyLikeABird Fri 26-Apr-13 06:12:03

Oh lovely, I'll give them a go. There will be various colours too which is a bonus as I don't want to spend a fortune on a special kit with just one ink pad (the reviews aren't great either).

MindFullMum Thu 25-Apr-13 14:29:50

Crayola "Beginnings" felt tip pens give a surprisingly good, detailed print - far better than paint, at any rate - and has the added advantage that it wil wash out of clothes, too!

FlyLikeABird Thu 25-Apr-13 13:34:03

Hello, can anyone recommend a product to get a nice detailed print from my baby? I am assuming ink is the way to go but not certain. I would really like fuschia pink!

Anyone have any good experiences of doing this, I am anticipating mess!

Thanks, I'm new to this board and it has already inspired me to get my sewing machine out and use all those scraps of fabric kept for a rainy day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now